Character/Prologue

Name: Raina Silvers

Age: 19

Looks:

Story: Raina was a bright child, yes a bit too straight forward and harsh at times but at least she was honest, that said she could lie too but only to those she doesn't know

Story: Raina was a bright child, yes a bit too straight forward and harsh at times but at least she was honest, that said she could lie too but only to those she doesn't know. She started learning haki since she was 5 years old and she never met her father nor mother only knowing Rayleigh -grandpa or old man- and Shakky. People are easily drawn to her and she makes friends fairly easily yet she's very selective of her friends but she makes enemies easily too. She's met a few pirates in her life and knows a few big shots. When she was 15 years old a pirate came just blabbing about something she didn't care about and honestly the cocky pirate was taking her patience away with every word but when he finally left she noticed he had left something behind and her being the curious girl she still is took it.. what? Ok maybe that wasn't exactly the truth, the pirate had been bragging to everyone about this powerful devil fruit he had found and how he was gonna sell it when she stole it without him noticing. He was just begging her to take it, she has sticky fingers and in an island full of pirates and asshole celestial dragons she has to step up.. she is Rayleigh Silvers's granddaughter after all. When she was alone she ate the bad tasting fruit and gained an ability that honestly wasn't so good, she almost thought she hadn't eaten a devil fruit seeing as it never did anything but soon she found out why. This devil fruit ability could only be used by the smartest, if you couldn't understand it the abilities would be very limited but Raina is no push over and she was a prodigy so she quickly put these abilities to use. Years pass by and she starts wondering about the new world, what it's like, if she could go visit and then the straw hat pirates just stroll into her life as if fate was telling her it was time. She helped them out with the Admiral but was happy to know they didn't die after Kuma sent them flying. Then she had to stay with Shakky while her grandfather came to make sure Luffy was alive.. but before he came back he had a chat with Luffy, he asked him to take Raina with him. Told him all about Raina and about her abilities, told him that he trusted Luffy enough to leave his granddaughter with him but Luffy only but smiled telling him that he had already planned on asking Raina to join the crew.

Devil Fruit: Vector-Vector is part of the Paramecia type devil fruits. This devil fruit give the user the ability to control and manipulate vectors. Vectors are a quantity having direction as well as magnitude, especially as determining the position of one point in space relative to another. But to any person that doesn't understand this it looks like she's moving super fast, controlling the things around, or that she's super strong. This being said that is not exactly the case, she can move a lot faster than others, 1 because she's naturally fast having learn all 'six styles' or 'Rokushiki' the same things CP9 uses and 2 she accelerates the vectors in her body to move much faster than that. She can also manipulate the vectors in things she touches changing their directions towards where she want but her favorite and most easy for her is simply reflecting the attack back much faster than when it was heading her way back to the attacker, she has sort of an invisible shield always around her that does this or twists the person's body part that has touched this shield. She can also heal any would she has by using the vectors in her body and around her to close the wounds completely just like she could burst someone into little pieces by using the blood within them. This also gives her other abilities that I will tell later on since she learns them later.

~~~~

Prologue

Raina POV

"Rayleigh!" I hear Luffy yell from his place below us as me and gramps smile down at him sitting on a small hill.

"We decided to come and have a look but it seems you're doing just fine. You've gotten even stronger since I last saw you." Grandpa says causing Luffy to nod happily.

"Then hurry up and get going! Back to your friends!" Grandpa says making me smile at him feeling a bit jealous and sad. Jealous because he's actually treating Luffy like his grandson while it's always been just me and sad because Luffy was leaving and I actually wanted to go with them.

"Right! Rayleigh, thanks for everything these past two years." Luffy yelled.

"This isn't like you. Hurry up and leave!" Grandpa says back making me chuckle.

"Rayleigh! I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna be the king of the pirates!" Luffy yells with a grin but soon the Marines came back to their senses and started running towards them.

"Sorry for the trouble Rayleigh!" Zoro yells before taking off.

"Then Rayleigh.. thank you so much. I'm off!" He says I smile sadly his way before he stops and looks at me.

"Don't just stand there. Come on Raina!" He says making me blink and suddenly I feel gramps carry me.

"Now you have fun on your journey but be careful." He says making me widen my eyes before he throws me.. he just threw me without letting me think about anything! I land in Luffy's arms and he starts to run.

"Wait Luffy! No!" I say trying to get him to let go of me. Yes I want to go with him but.. what about grandpa? I don't want to be away from him.

"No, Rayleigh asked me to take you with me and that's what I'm doing." Luffy says causing tears in my eyes. That damn old man, he never even bothered to ask me or even warn me about this. I wrap my hands around Luffy and look behind us to see grandpa standing between the Marines and us and for a second I locked eyes with his. He has always been there for me, when I got hurt, when I had nightmares and couldn't sleep, when I needed help with anything, training me, helping me, taking care of me since I was a baby. And because of that I never wanted to know anything about my father.. but now. My fingers dig into Luffy's back as my head is on his shoulder letting the tears fall.

"I'm sorry granddaddy." I whisper making Luffy look down at me as we stop for a second.

"If you really don't want to come with us you can always stay." Luffy says making me look at him.

"It's not that.. it's just I have always been with grandpa, I never knew my mom or dad so it was always him by my side. It's a bit hard for me to just leave him like this, gosh that selfish old man.. he should've told me he was planning this." I say making Luffy grin.

"Then let's go!" He says making me smile a little and nod.