GORN LORD

Metal Mountain was destroyed as Zeebos (the beast from the BBB Kronicles) was fighting Robin (its servant) in a vicious clash. Both man and beast exchanged mighty blows as they were equal as multiple universes were being blown away by their strikes! Zeebos did one massive smack that launched Robin back to Earth!
The impact of Robin's return destroyed all of Russia, leaving only a massive lava covered,volcanic wasteland that was surrounded by massive volcanos that exploded as smoke and fire covered the skies! Robin stood up covered in scars, cuts and bruises to see Zeebos roaring at his face like a feral lion as its roar made the volcanos erupt in fury! Robin threw a massive uppercut that launched Zeebos millions of miles in the air but Zeebos quickly leaped back and started to shake him around like a rag doll! Zeebos slammed Robin on a heart shaped bed that appeared out of thin air and spread his legs and ass cheeks, only to have UNO the great red demon( the demon with long hair from the true Metal Mountain Chronicles) slam it on the bed with an almighty thrust from behind! Robin could only watch in shock as UNO plowed Zeebos and unload all of his seed into Zeebos who let out a vicious but also desperate roar as all of its power went into UNO who let out a generation of ungodly torture and despair into one orgasmic moan as he released all of his demonic seed into the great beast in a show of passion.
UNO stood up and basked in his glory as Zeebos wept on the bed as Robin was staring at UNO with shock all over his face. UNO glared right at Robin and told" KNEEL TO YOUR NEW GORN LORD OF HAIR METAL MOUNTAIN AND I SHALL SPARE YOU AND MAYBE FORGIVE YOU OF YOUR BLASPHEMY." . Robin bent down, showing great fear. UNO knocked Robin out with a single blow." HERE WE GO." UNO said as demons and other beasts from Hell and Metal Mountain surrounded the bed.