<7>

"wake up, it's already 6am."

ophiuchus's eyes fluttered open as he brought his hands up to his head, combing back the strands of hair that fell onto his face. he took a few moments to adjust to his surroundings and when he did, he saw pisces looking down at him.

"wakey wakey breakfast time."

ophiucus groaned as he rubbed his eyes. he was not a morning person. pisces chuckled as he walked back to his side of the room and it was only then that ophiucus realized the other was wearing nothing but his boxers.

"ugh dude put some pants on, i don't need to see your tiny tim."

pisces whipped his head back, bringing his twitching fist up. "tiny tim. why i outta—"

the other yawned, interrupting the other, and sat up and stretched his arms and mumbled, "bro i've seen cocktail wieners bigger than urs."

pisces threw a nearby pillow at him and the aforementioned let out a small oof. the sign sighed, "it's too early for this. quickly get your ass out of bed and get ready for breakfast."

and with that, pisces left the room, resulting in ophiucus falling back onto the bed. he let out a blissful smile, glad he had peace and quiet, however the moment was short lived as the ground came to life and gave the bed a not-so-lightly push.

from the other side of the room, pisces stood with his arms crossed. he was hungry and mad that he was chosen to wake up ophiucus. "if you don't get up now, i'll turn the ground into quicksand and make it swallow you."

ophiucus, now on the floor with tangled limbs, groaned loudly, shouting out, "fine! coming!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"you look hideous," was the first thing virgo said to her brother, who indeed, looked quite disheveled due to the fact that we was thrown onto the floor like a rag doll.

"thanks, you too," he replied back nonchalantly. he took a banana from the fruit basket and leaned against the kitchen counter. just as he peeled the fruit, aquarius walked into the kitchen, still dressed in her pajamas.

"gross who eats fruits for breakfast?"

she then proceeded to grab a box of frosty flakes from the cupboard and eat them. she didn't get milk for the cereal because she couldn't be bothered to take the dishes and wash them later.

the rest of the air signs and the fire signs entered the room as well. leo, having heard the girl's comment, replied, "not everyone wants to be unhealthy."

aquarius glared at the male. "i don't think you would want your soul sucked out of your body so please kindly shut the fuck up and let me enjoy my cereal in peace."

libra raised her eyebrows and let out a low whistle. "damn she snapped."

the signs then got their breakfast and sat down at the dining table, joining virgo, who was looking through her spell book the entire time. aquarius noticed this and glanced at her.

"what you reading there virgo?"

"nothing, just going over some spells," the girl replied without leaving her gaze from the book.

"yo what up peeps!" a voice was heard from the entrance of the kitchen. they looked up to see taurus, along with capricorn and the water signs, enter the room.