𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

I squeezed my hand harder against her throat making sure her breaths were short. She was gon feel me.

"Mm." She moaned as I stuck my fingers in her mouth.

"You taste that?" She nodded.

I pulled her in by her neck, kissing her.

Best believe I was gon taste her too, the hell?

I sucked on her tongue before planting a long kiss on her lips.

"Hurry up." I motion toward her clothes, before walking out.

Like leaving her looking stupid after we get horny.

----

𝙺𝚎𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛

"Hell took y'all so long?" Luc said as we walked in.

"Traffic. Ion know why all these muh'fuckas driving if they got legs." Draco said making me roll my eyes.

"Y'all think I'm stupid but I'm not. But I'm let y'all think that." He said making me scrunch my face up.

"Oh." Draco muttered dryly. "Fuck you wanted?"

"I was informed that the bitch Jayda, is not gone. Bitch still that bitch sweating bricks and shit." He said making us look at at each other.

Forgot about her ass.

"Awe shit you right. We onnat or what?" Draco asked.

"Well duh. Go get the bitch gone." Luc spoke.

"Don't speak to me like I'm dumb, bitch." He said making Luc suck his teeth.

"Nigga fuck you. But aye!" Luc continued, "Did y'all see that shit I posted? Niggas got me fuck all the way up."

I shook my head taking out my phone. "Where you posted it?" I asked.

"That fuck ass insta-hell shit." I nodded.

@𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 1,319 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝗌

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗍. 𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝗄𝗇𝗈 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 1𝗏1 🗣. 𝖤𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝗎𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗆𝗇 𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗅𝖾.🖕🏾#𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 #𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖤𝖵𝖤 #𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖠𝖣𝖠𝖬𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾