Chapter 1: First Day

Summer of 2014

The characters are: Brandon age 10, Andrew age 10, Tyler age 10, Suzie age 11, Kassidy age 11, Hannah age 11, Emily age 12, Keisha age 12, Megan age 12, camp leader 10, camp leader 11, and camp leader 12.

All the students ages 10-12 arrive, and they start to run down the long path to the cabins. and the camp leaders unlock the cabin doors, and they run in. They place down their backpacks and pick a bunk to sleep on for the week at camp. Camp leader 10 decides to light the bon fire, and all of the students start scrambling out the little doors of the cabins, And they all sit down. And Hannah as usually breaks out her protein bars, "Why are you so obsessed with those protein bars?" Suzie says. "Ummm because they're good..?" Hannah says back. As Kassidy reaches over and snatches a peice of Hannah's protein bar. "Hey!" Hannah complains. "What! I think they're good too." Hannah Says as she rolls her eyes.

Brandon blabbers to Andrew and Tyler about how he has crushes on almost every girl at camp, "really?? I like Kassidy alot!" Says Andrew. "Dude... Have you seen suzie though?" Tyler says, "yeah she ok.." Brandon says, "SHE'S NOT JUST OK SHE IS PERFECT!" Tyler quietly screams. "Woah, dont get mad about about it." Brandon says "yeah dude, chill." Tyler shrugged.

Emily sits alone... She is sad because her best friend was sick, and could not come to camp with her. She was already sad and depressed, and having no friend to hang out with for a week, Made her even more sad.

They all watched the flame as it grew, and then they went to do a pillow case race. Kassidy skinned her knee, and tyler fell on his face a got a bloody nose.

Later that day a little after dusk, It was almost fully dark, and they roasted marshmallows and made s'mores. And once they were finished they went to their cabins, got ready for bed, got on their bunk, and went to bed.

Except for Suzie..... Suzie couldn't sleep so she grabbed a flash light and went to sit next to the pool, The pool was about a minute walk from the cabins, And it went down to 8 feet deep! Her flash light quit working half way there, She kept going anyway. Since she couldn't see she tripped and fell into the pool, but you see... SHE CAN NOT SWIM!!!!! So she sunk to the bottom of the deep end and couldn't get out she tried to scream, it was to muffled, she couldn't hold her breath much longer.... she gasped in water, and she drowned.