Am I So Innocent Now, Todo? ~ Tododeku

Top: Izuku Midoriya
Bottom: Shouto Todoroki
No AU
Kinks: BDSM

Requested by the lovely TodorokiGetsAbused
I hope this lives up to your expectations :)

...

Todoroki watched silently, smiling, too, as his boyfriend doodled little smiley faces and hearts on the back of his homework. The small smile was so unusual that Izuku had to say something.

The green-haired boy looked up with a small worried frown. "Shouto, are-are you ok?" He asked, reaching his hand out to rest it on the back of Todoroki's.

Shouto flinched from the sudden touch but kept the smile on his face. "You're so innocent, Izu. It's cute," he said, flipping his hand so their fingers could easily intertwine.

"Well, I'm not that innocent!" Midoriya retorted, embarrassed and flustered for no reason.

"You are," Todoroki smirked and brought Izuku's hand to his lips while the freckled boy blushed.

Suddenly, after a long while of comfortable silence and of Todoroki studying Izuku's face, Midoriya grinned widely. Almost evilly, Shouto thought.

"How 'bout I show you how not innocent I am?" He asked, happy in an unusual way. He was always happy, yes, but this was...different.

"What do you mean?" Shouto asked wearily, aware of the evil glint in his normally happy, sweet eyes.

"Can I be top?" Midoriya asked in a rushed voice, leaning forward so he was closer to the dual-hair-colored boy.

"What?" Todoroki raised an eyebrow, blushing slightly. Izuku chuckled nervously, bit his lip, and moved forward so his lips met Todo's ear.

"Can I...be top?" He whispered seductively, daringly licking the shell of the burnt boy's ear.

"Izuku, we've only done it twice," Shouto breathed, slightly nervous because he had never been penetrated. He'd always been on top, so Izuku was the one who lost his anal virginity first.

"I'll be careful, Shou. I promise I won't hurt you!" Midoriya said, his voice strong and real. "You should feel safe with me! I'm not like h-"

"I know you're not like him, baby, I'm just unsure. I know you won't hurt me, and I know you'll be careful, I just don't know if you'll find the same amount of pleasure you do when I'm top."

Shouto recalled the last time they were intimate. Izuku was writhing in pleasure beneath him and was actually screaming out Todoroki's name. Poor Midoriya came at least 5 times that night.

"Just...let me pleasure you." He whispered, licking Todoroki's ear in a way that made the half-and-half boy shudder.

"O-ok," Todoroki mumbled, flustered as fuck. He gave up on his defenses easily, and he slightly hated himself for it, but he loved seeing this side of Izuku.

"I'll make you feel super good, Todo," Izuku declared, standing up and grabbing Todoroki's hands. The surprisingly strong boy lifted the taller boy up with ease and brought him over to the bed.