"The Reveal"

"Why did I go to that stupid double date...?" She whimpered, her eyes beginning to tear up as her fist began to clench tightly. Chat Noir Flips onto the building landing on his feet, he walked up to Ladybug before sitting a few inches away from her. "M'lady.. What's the emergency? Was there an akumatization?" He tilts his head as he spectated Ladybug's face deliberately.

   "C-Chat Noir..!" Ladybug staggers, brushing the tears off her cheeks. "I wasn't expecting you to show up." She hesitated, trying to keep her eye contact distant from his.

   "M'lady.. your eyes." Chat Noir noticed, studying her eyes closely before speaking again. "Were you..crying?" His eyebrows furrowed which displayed his concern. He placed his hand on her cheek softly, brushing the new tears that formed above her eyes.

   "H-..HAH! Me? Crying...? Pfttt." She lied, as her eyes became glossier than before and shaky. Chat Noir removed his hand off her cheek, instead placing it onto her lower thigh. He looked into her eyes again as he let out a deep sigh. "You don't need to lie to me Ladybug. I can see the pain in your eyes, just by looking at you." He responded, becoming more sedated.

  Ladybug's eyes trailed down onto her thigh, noticing his hand on top of it. She ignored it, and exhaled. "Okay, fine.. I-I'm not okay, I know I'm not supposed to tell you this but it's about the boy I like." she began confessing, feeling tired of keeping her emotions bottled up. "His name is.. Adrien." She looked down, quietly murmuring "Agreste." afterwards.

    Chat Noir's eyes enlarged, dropping his jaw in shock. He gazed straight at the Eiffel Tower, feeling speechless in words.

   She squinted her eyes, as tears rolled down her cheeks effortlessly. "I-I feel so unnoticed around him, no matter how hard I tried, he still never understood how much I truly love him-.." She gasped for air, whimpering as more tears streamed down her cheeks.

    Cat Noir frowned, he felt the pressure and heat flowing up to his head, his face fled with guilt. He moved in closer to Ladybug, wrapping his arms around her tightly, trying to comfort her as much as he could. "How could I have been so stupid..?" He mumbled, looking up at the dark sky.

    Ladybug looked up at Cat Noir who was clinging tightly onto her. "W-What?.." She questioned him. "What do you mean, Chat Noir?" Her face became frantic, trying to understand. Chat Noir stood up backing up a few inches away from Ladybug. He expanded his arms widely, "I think it's time you found out who I truly am." He grinned hesitantly before he continued speaking. "Plagg, claws in." Chat noir sighed softly.

  Ladybug jumped in shock, leaping to the other side of the building. She covered her mouth attempting to muffle her loud shock. "A-A...ADRIEN?!?" She gasped, frozen in shock. Adrien ran up to her, grabbing both her hands, as he looked at her in the eyes with a big grin on his face. "Ladybug.. I am Chat Noir." He chuckled, "I've been in love with you, ever since I first laid my eyes on you. I-..I've always felt this way about you."

    Ladybug struggled to form a wide grin on her face, still overwhelmed by the situation. "I-...I can't believe this! I've been rejecting my crush this whole time." She face palmed, feeling humiliated. She then glanced down, coming to realization. 

   "I doubt you'd still feel the same way, if you found out my true identity." Ladybug whimpered, fiddling with her fingers anxiously.

   Adrien lifted her chin softly, raising it upward attempting to lock eye contact with her. "No, Ladybug. I love you, with or without the mask." His cheeks flustered with red, "I want to know who you are behind that mask, because I think there's a strong connection between the two of us." He added, beginning to slide his hand on her face until it reached her earrings. He glimpsed at her miraculous, seeing they were still fully energized.

   Ladybug nodded doubtfully, looking away from his eye contact. Adrien sighed, "Please, M'lady. I won't tell a soul, it'll be between the two of us, you know you can trust me." He made a devilish smirk on the corner of his lip before making one of his typical cat puns. "Cat's honor."

  "I...I'm sorry, Adrien. I just can't do it. I'm too ashamed." She swiped her hands away from his grip, beginning to walk away, still grieving heavily.

   "M'lady! Wait!" Adrien grasped her hand, insisting she stayed with him. "Please.." He exclaimed, his deep voice becoming shaky.

   "Okay." She finally committed, wiping her tears once again.

   Ladybug stepped back from him, spreading her arms out. "Spots off." Her voice quivered.

   Adrien's eyes widened, he stood frozen before he could even slip a word out. "M-..M'lady! Marinette?! It's been you, all along?!? His voice cracked, questioning her profusely.

   Marinette sighed, walking towards Adrien, she folded her arms into her chest. "You're disappointed, aren't you, Adrien?" She questioned him, raising her head to glimpse up at him.

   "I should've known. It was, so.. conveniently ironic!" He went on, exhaling with laughter. Smacking his forehead using the center of his palm lightly, he came to realization, giving his full attention to Marinette.

    "Of course I'm not disappointed, I'm actually pleased." Adrien exclaimed to her once again, pulling her gently into a hug. Marinette's face filled with bright pink, she smiled softly, wrapping her arms around him.

(Hey readers! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I took a lot longer to finish it then I should have. :( Therefore I am actually going to extend the chapter, I thought this chapter was already long enough, so I will make the "main scene" of this fan-fiction in the next one! Which will be the last chapter. Sorry about the inconvenience guys !! Cya next time :)!!)