"How in the name of all that is fairy does a flying horse forget about his wings?!" Cassie retorted.

Before Bluebells could answer and thus prolong the discussion, Wallace cleared his throat to get their attention.

"Oh, yes. As I was saying, he came running down the stairs, and startled Bob over there." She said pointing at Bob with disgust.

Once upon a time, she saw him as a marvelous person, a loving husband, and an amazing father, but all she saw now, was a coward. Coward in pain, but still a coward.

"I musn't stlted," Bob mumbled through the vines covering his mouth.

"Anyway, he mistook a young flying horse for a dangerous evil being and cast a spell.

Luckily, I was able to put up a protection wall just in time.

That was when I decided that it would be better for everyone if he waited for you like this." Cassie said pointing at Bob, the mummy.

"I see," Wallace said.

"All right. You can release him now, Cassie. Thank you." Wallace said.

In a matter of seconds, the vines withdrew, and Bob was free.

"Wallace, I..." He started to say but was interrupted by Wallace.

"Listen to me, Bob. You are going to go home now, and stay there with your daughter.

Tomorrow, you are going to visit a healer of your choice, and you are going to allow them to help you.

Do you understand?" Wallace said.

"But what about Kieran? Who will make sure he doesn't escape?" Bob asked.

"I will," Wallace said.

"Why should I go and see the healer, though? I am fine, I've never been better. I shouldn't be punished for having good reflexes.

If we all had better reflexes, then she would still be alive." Bob said.

"Good reflexes?! Bob, you almost killed an innocent child, someone's son.

Do you want to bring that kind of pain to any parent?

You know that I don't like to interfere in the lives of others, but you have become a danger to yourself and others.

What if it were your Orla there instead of Bluebells? Would you still think the same?" Wallace asked.

Finally, Bob deflated from his self-righteous anger and lowered his head in embarrassment.

"You are right. I apologize Bluebells." He said.

"No harm done, headmaster." Bluebells said cheerfully.

"I will do as you said. Thank you, Wallace, for your wisdom." Bob said.

The moment he exited the house, the others looked at each other questioningly. Their eyes seem to say 'What, in the name of all that is owl, was that?'

"Will he be okay?" Cassie asked.

"I am not sure. This was too easy, so I don't think so. Would you please do me a favor, Cassie?

Keep an eye on him. I will be very busy in the next few weeks. I need someone to make sure he doesn't take his grief to a whole different level." Wallace said.

"Of course, " Cassie replied.

"All right everyone, I shall be the one to deliver Kieran to the elves, any objections?" He asked.

They had none.

"All right then, let's go. Oh, and Cassie, Ajana will come with us to say goodbye and then she'll stay at my house for a while. I want to teach her a few more things. She will be back to the regular school when I deem her ready. Sort that out with Bob, please." Wallace said.

"All right," Cassie said.

"I am sorry things turned out this way, my dears," Cassie said as she hugged Ajana, the chimpanzee, and then Kieran's wolf self.

While all this was happening, Kieran said nothing. He hadn't reacted in any way. He just decided to do what Wallace told him to do since he was tired of fighting all the time.

"Can I come?" Bluebells asked.

"No. You can say your goodbyes now and then go straight home," Wallace said.

Grudgingly he did what he was told.

"Tell Rex to stay with Walnut, he needs him more, that I love him and that I am sorry I left without saying goodbye. Also, say goodbye to Walnut and Nectarine for me, will you?" Ajana said quickly.

"I will," Cassie promised.

Then they were off. An owl, a wolf, and a chimpanzee walked into the forest looking for the portal on the other side.