Chapter 2

Happy birthday to the bird boy Tokiyami.

Mino's pov

I walked out of class, ready to go home when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Tokiyami.

"Oh. Is something wrong?" I asked nervously. "No. I was just wondering if you wanted to get something to eat" he explained, looking away. "Oh. Sure. I don't mind" I replied.

Something appeared and floated next to me which surprised me and I let out a yelp. I quickly covered my mouth. "I like this one. She's dark" the black shadow with yellow eyes told Tokiyami.

I gulped. 'Oh no. Did he figure out that I live with the league of villians. No he can't have. No one knows about them yet' I thought. "Dark?" I asked.

"What Dark shadow is trying to say is that your ammitting some sort of dark aura around you which is probably because of your quirk" he explained.

It took mea second to process that. "Oh because of my mist. Wow... Haha. I thought you meant something else" I laughed nervously. I then turned to the shadow.

"Your cool too" I commented, placing my hand on his head. "Should we go?" Tokiyami asked. "Right. I'll text my dad as we walk" I explained.

I let Tokiyami lead as I texted dad quickly before slipping my phone into my pocket again. We went to a small cafe and sat down after ordering our drinks.

"So........ Was there a reason you wanted to come to a cafe with me?" I asked. "Dark shadow likes you because of the dark energy that emmits from you and seemed kind of shy today" he replied, looking to the side.

"I had no idea that I gave off a dark aura. I guess I got that from my dad" I joked slightly, rubbing my arm anxiously.

"Do you have any hobbies?" he asked. "Well.... I like to play to sing, read and I can play the guitar although only a little bit. I've been teaching myself to play" I explained. "What about you?" I asked. "I like apples and Dark places" he replied.

I started to fiddle with the strand of my hair again as things settled into an awkward atmosphere. Our drinks arrived as I took a sip from my cup.

We kinda just said a few other things until it got late. "I need to get home. I'll see you tomorrow" I told him. He nodded as I made one of my mist portals and leapt through to the hideout, closing the warp behind me.

"Mino!" someone yelled. I flinched and turned to see Shigaraki. "Hey Shigiraki" I greeted nervously. "Where were you?" he asked.

"I texted dad saying I was hanging out with a friend" I replied. He looked me over once. "Your wearing the U.A uniform" he growled.

I smiled sheepishly. "Shigiraki, calm down. This could prove to be useful" Dad said from the bar counter. Shigiraki looked at him but backed down and sat down at the bar, taking a drink.

I slipped past to my room and lay on my bed. This wasn't good.