1

"Welcome to Bridgeman Academy, I am Principal Sanchez," the head of the school spoke as he walked me into the building. I looked around and was quite amazed by the looks of it.

"Hey, Stokeley do you mind showing our new student around?" He stopped and asked some guy. "Yes sir," he replied as he looked at me and I nodded and walked with him.

"So, what school did you come from?" He asked. "I moved from Oregon, so you wouldn't know the school," I replied. "Cool," he replied. "By the way I'm Victoria," I introduced. "Nice to meet you," he smiled. "This is the Black Panthers clubhouse, do want to look inside?" He asked and I nodded yes.

He put in some key code and the door automatically opened to cool room, well not room but it was pretty big. I walked in and looked around. "Let me introduce you to the team," he suggested. "Thats Hakeem, Courtney, Isaiah, Patricia, and Maria, she's the principals daughter," he introduced and I nodded.

"I would show you the Blue Dolphins clubhouse, but I don't have their key code and I'm not apart of their team," He spoke, "but I can introduce you to their captain," he suggested.

"That'll be cool," I said as I was still looking around. "I hope you become one of us, you'll like it here," he stated. I turned to look at him and smiled. "I don't think thats up to me," I spoke. "Yea, I know," he shrugged. "I'll walk you to their door so you can look around," he suggested and I nodded as I followed him out of the room.

Meanwhile at the Blue Dolphins Clubhouse

"Yes," some guy with blue hair said as he opened the door. "Do you mind showing the new girl around? I showed her everything else except for you guys clubhouse," Stokeley stated.

"Sure, come on in," he smirked. I waved Stokeley bye and followed the blue haired guy inside. "Uh who is that?" Some girl asked giving me a dirty look, I kept my cool, because I'm not trying to get kicked out on my first day. "She's the new girl, have they decided what team you're apart of yet?" He asked. "No, Mr. Sanchez just told that Stokeley guy to show me around," I answered.

"Hey I'm Daniel, and you are?" He asked as he held his hand out to shake my hand. "Victoria," I responded as I shook his hand. "I'm Jahseh by the way," the guy with blue hair introduced, I smiled and nodded. "Nice to meet you guys," I spoke.

"Thats Baby, Leilani, Niko, Kentrell, and Ivory," Daniel pointed out and I nodded. "Its a pleasure to meet you guys," I spoke.

The Leilani girl rolled her eyes, got up and walked out and I shrugged. "So where you from?" Daniel asked. "I moved in from Oregon," I replied. "Cool," he spoke.

3 hours later

We were in the back and they were having a ceremony, the principal and instructor discussed about which team I was going be in, so now both teams are sitting together with there badges on, I am on the stage sitting down as Mr. Sanchez talks about how proud he is of the student he has and how he is glad to welcome someone new into their school.

"And now to what we've all been waiting for, me and Ms. Smith discussed that Victoria Campbell will be a new member of the Black Panthers," he announced. Some of the people from the Black Panthers stood up clapping and so did Daniel, although he's not a Black Panther.

I got up from my seat, walked towards Mr. Sanchez. He turned towards me and pinned the Black Panthers badge on me. I turned around to the crowd and smiled, most of the Blue Dolphins started to look real competitive and my smile turned into a grin.