I

You have awoken from a nap. You got tired of watching over Joo Yinsoo, your cousin. You took him to wander and play in the park but after that.... what happened? You didn't remember much because there's a headache disturbing you from thinking. What you clearly know is that you went to buy him food before you got here.

That little boy is so energetic and didn't know how to stop unless you buy him ice cream or play with him. Your mother and your aunt went to buy groceries and left Yinsoo to you. You're new to this town too and only been here for a week.

You took time to wake up and then stood up, brushing dirt from your pants. You looked around and got confused.

Where is everyone?

" Yinsoo?," you call, hoping him to show up and run towards you.

You started walking around. Did the park closed without you knowing?

" Yinsoo!," you loudly call but got silence in reply. Your eyes started forming small waters in them but you hold it back. Where did that boy go?

" Yinsoo!," you continued to look for him in the park until you reached the gates. This time, you let your tears fall. You're doomed. So doomed.

You continue to cry and letting the tears fall freely. What are you going to say? What will happen when they know that your cousin is gone?

You calmed down. No. You refuse to give up. He might be somewhere outside the park. But where would he be?

The ice cream shop!

You find the closest ice cream shop after wiping your tears and fixing your face while you slowly recover from crying.

You, once again, got confused. What happened to the road? Where's the road? You look back at the park and see that it's still the same.

Evergreen Park

Did the road got demolished just now? How could you find your way back home if you don't remember your way? Wait. Landmarks!

You passed three posts then turn left before you reach the store 8 blocks away from your house. Good thing you remember landmarks. Okay, you got this.

Your eyes looks around for any lampposts but found nothing. You see fireflies that are caged in a bubble that is attached in the middle of five petals of a giant flower that is the size of a normal lamppost. Doesn't the bubble pop when it's touched? How come it doesn't when you see that the fireflies are trying to break free from it?

Is this even real? Is it?

But even if you remember this trademarks, you still didn't know why the road turned to a blue brick road.

Just then, you heard a loud noise. A sound of a crow. You look for the black-feathered bird but found nothing and you are certainly sure that you heard a noise just now.

"Hey!," you heard a yell.

An emotion of happiness came through you. There's a person! Finally. You are sure that's a man's voice. You found a person that'll maybe help you know your way here! You're saved!

" Hide!," the mystery man yells.

What? Why? You just follow what he says but where will you hide? There's not much trees that'll cover you. A hand grabs you and pulls you to the nearby lamppost.

" hey sir isn't it rud-," you are cut off when he grabs the giant flower and pulls both of you in the bubble as the flower retracts to it's original position but enough to hide the both of you.

"Wow. How is this even real?" you whispered to yourself, just enough to let the man hear it. You look up at the man. He gestures for you to be quiet as he puts his finger in front of his lips and you nod in reply.