Losing Memorie

Cadenza and the two wife and husband were at the house in the morning, Abby was very happy to see a kid in her house, but Frank was not, he had enough, he said to himself: I can't let Cadenza tell anyone about today, even if I trapped her here, she will try to escape, wait, I can erase her whole memory and make her my daughter, I will name her Martha, what an excellent plan, but about Abby, I will erase her memory too, but not the whole of it, I will just erase that she see saw Cadenza, and I will make her memory remember that Cadenza is our daughter, Yes! Cadenza was in her room brushing her hair, Cadenza said to Frank: Good morning sir, did you sleep well? Frank said: No, because of you, my life will get ruined, so I will erase your memory! Cadenza was very very very worried, she began to cry and she said: Why....Why? What did I do to you? Okay, erase my memory but you will see what will happen after I be your daughter! Frank held the head of Cadenza and said: Eks Bodi Boo, let your memory get erased and be my daughter! Cadenza eyes were turned to white, and her skin was white, her hair was blond, but it turned to black, she fainted. Frank then woke Cadenza up, Cadenza said: Who are you? Where am I? Who am I? Frank started to tell Cadenza that she is her daughter and her name is Martha and then, Martha lived with her fake parents for 5 years.
The End<3
Thanks for reading, I will try to do the next book, this was the full story, bye!!!!!! <3 :)