Reigen's POV

Dimple-kun takes me into his big strong arms and caressed my face. "N-nya...." I cried out. "uwu" he says in a comforting tone. "Reigen-sama, I can feel your pregnant."  Dimple said. "AAAUUGHH THE BABYS COMING OUT, DIMPLE WE DONT HAVE TIME TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!"

I woke up covered in sweaT AND come.. Another wet dream... If only dimple knew How much i Loved him.

I will become his sexy waifu. Weather he likes it or not.

But in the Meantime, it is time to go to Work."Oi mobbu." I said to mobbu.

"Shut the fuck up bitch" he said in underpaid.

Yeesh. Middle schoolers are meanies. I walk to my desk and I see dimple-kun. I blush, remembering my dream. All I want to is for dimple to make me pregnet.

I think of his swole, glistening muscles, dripping sweat down to his sexy abs. I thoght of touching him too. I blush >///<.
"Reigen what are you starring at...?" i hear Dimple say to me.

I feel my face go red and i sweat and blush. I hoep dimple didnt see me starring at him...

"Nothing baka!" i say hoping he taked the bait.

But mobbu spoke.

"But master reigen you were just staring a-"

I shot him 37 times in the chest before he could continue (hes alive because shigeo would be sad -R)

"Raegen... we're you looking at me?" He looked so sexy nya.