chapter 3

As the sun filtered in through the curtains, Shylock opened his eyes. Looking at a sleeping Antonia he felt shameful. He couldn't believe he spent the night with his secret love. Though Shylock would never say it aloud he would often admire Antonio from afar. Now that his desires had become reality he felt unsure of what to do.

Mesmerised, Shylock begins to trace Antonio's sharp jaw. He was captivated by his beauty, the Merchant was perfect.

Shylock got up and began to dress when he felt a hand stopping him.'Don't.'Antonio groggily whispers. He pulls him down causing them to be chest to chest, skin on skin.

The sexual tension rises in the room as they look into each other's eyes. Antonio slowly leans in just brushing his lips against Shylock's.' I'm addicted to you,your smell,your eyes, your everything'the Merchant says affectionately. In response Shylock connects his lips to Antonio's.

The pair continue to get lost in each other,then a knock fills the air. Pulling away, Shylock rushes to cover his bare body.

Chuckling, Antonio opens the door uncaring that he is bare. Bassanio wason the other side of the door. Looking into the room rage fills him when he spots the Jew half dressed on Antonio's bed.

Bassanio had gone in search of Antonio in hopes of having an early morning session but was furious to see Antonio had found someone else. Pushing past Antonio, Bassanio grabs Shylock by the neck.'What are you doing here.'He spits out. He goes to punch Shylock when Antonio pulls Bassanio away.

'What are you doing,get out' Antonio sternly says.

(============)

//edited//