Chapter one

The day before they go back to Hogwarts for there 6 year there, for a year now Ron and Harry's sister have together.hermione has been there for a week now.

At the potter manner , Harry sat down on the couch  looking down at the floor, when suddenly someone came behind him and throwing there arms around him, hello harry, hello Mione good sleep, yes Harry , whisper in his ear about you Harry , what about me . That we we're married and have kids , he turns around and smiles at her . That's great no come here , she walks around and get on his lap and snuggles up to him , resting her head in his shoulder.

Lily and James were standing there and smile , looking at there son and his best friend in love. 'Cough lily and giggles' both look up and both there faces go red , lily and James looks at them and smiles and giggles quietly. Morning mum and dad morning son lily said , morning son said James , then they both went to make breakfast.

They make waffles , orange juice and some milk and put it on the table withers wands. Breakfast ready lily said , coming both said the same time , both giggles and walk to the table and sit down.

They talk for while and finish there breakfast and Harry and Hermione go and sit back down on the couch, with Hermione sitting on his lap, with her arms wrapped around his neck while Harry play with her brown curly heir and both smile at each other .

When...

The weasley family comes threw the fire place , with Ron's arm around Harry's sister Mia waist . Hello harry hello Hermione miss weasley said , both say hello back at the same time and giggle at the same time to . Awww said author stop it both said , both there cheeks go rad. Ron and Mia sit down opposite Harry and Hermione.

Of course both parents talk for awhile.

Harry so how you doing sis

Mia good you

Harry yeh because I'm with this cute girl write next to me he smiles

Hermione face goes red 'blushing'

Mia Aww

Harry so Ron how are you mate

Ron good smiles at Mia, kiss Mia cheek

Mia blushes a bit and smiles

Both say Awww

Mia and Ron stop it

Harry and Hermione giggles will do

Harry not , laughs

Hermione pokes Harry

Harry hey what's that for

Hermione nothing I just like doing it, just like being with my handsome man

Harry blushes and his face goes super red

Ron and Mia Awww

Harry and Hermione stop it

All four talk for awhile and author and molly and lily and James just stood there watching.

To be continued..