Cursed Mode

It was a treacherous battle - one with no escape from. The villains had them surrounded.It wasn't the League. not this time at least. It was a group that called themselves 'The Rabbits'. A group filled with people who had rabbit - like quirks. They caught them in the courtyard of the UA. How they snuck in, no one knows. There were about 30 of them, a few for each student. 

"SMASH THEIR FaCES IN!" screamed an all too excited Bakugou. "SHOW THEM P A I N."

"Bakugou n o." The zookeeper of crazy put a hand on his shoulder - Kirishima. 

"Let's all calm down and think this through!" Iida called from the other side of the courtyard, throwing a villain off of him in the process.

Midoriya nyoomed across the field to help his classmates,  but was kicked in the gut by a villain that snuck up on him. 

Everything was in complete chaos. No one even knew how this happened. 

"OH HO HO HO."

Aww shit.

There was only one person who could make that noise. A noise so disturbing that even the strongest of people would run away from. 

Mineta.

"Looks like today is my lucky day! I'm fighting a girllllll." Just what we needed. Mineta to be fighting a girl.

"OK look I know it was us who invaded you but could someone get this piece of trash away from me before I catch a disease?" The girl spoke up, prying Mineta off of her leg as he tried to crawl up. 

"Oh come now, I just wanna have a fair fight~"

Just then a noise could be heard from behind the two. The sound of something being loaded.

It was Yaomomo. Loading a cannon.

She aimed it at Mineta.

"VIBE CHECK BITCH."

She shot him square in the head.