CBM ( TED ) : A07

ZELL's POV

"G-Good Morning Ma'am , i'm sorry i'm late" , the Calista girl said before turning her head unto my direction.

"It's ok , come in" , Ma'am Cirane gesture to her but she didn't move a little.

"B-But there are no vacant seat ma'am" , shly she said.

"Oh right , Ms. President? Would you go with her to find a chair on the stock room?" , i nod my head before standing and walking directly out.

As i passed her i notice that she was in a stunned position , nervously and have a heavy breathing.

"Don't just stand there will you? Let's go" , coldly i said that make's her bring back to her own senses.

"O-Ok"

"W-Wait , Ms. President. I-I'm sorry about my attitude a while a go" , she looks so apologetic but then there's a thing that couldn't go get back in time.

"What happened is already happen , by the way where's the slip? I'm sure that they give you the extra one"

"U-Uhmmm here" , then she give's me the yellow slip.

There are three color of slips that the disciplinary office give to the student who's going against the rule.

First is the Yellow , signifies as the first offense just a simple warning with a three hour detention. Next is the Orange , signifies the second offense the rule is giving you a work to clean the whole campus in a week. Then Blue , signifies the minor offense that gets you expelled within a months. Last is the Red , signifies the major offense that no one had been done before , it can kick you out of the school and not be able to find new to come because of the bad reputation.

So enrolling in this school is a huge responsibility for them to know , the decision is on their hands though. And remember the qoute of this hell'a school 'Cause once you take a step to enter the gate there's no time to regret for'.

"What did the disciplinary said to you?" , i ask her plainly that she only answer by nothing.

"What?" , emotionless with a satistifying cold i said that gives her the goosebumps on her chest.

"I-I no , t-they said the rules to be know" , gazes on the ground. Hands are on the back and head are slightly down she said.

"What is the first rule?"

"No to shouting and screaming in class , being noisy is not allowed." , and that's the prior one who reflects the act of a student so be aware.

"Right , so do you learned your lesson?"

"Y-Yes , a-again i'm s-sorry"

"Recite the regulations"

"Everyone should maintain the right behaviour infront of anyone" , yeah basically they know it by the word of 'Absolute Act of Reconsideration'.

"Keeping the formality in the use of teached manners are important to be known" , wrote as 'Logical way of Introducing Act 1197'.

"Ability to develope the rights of being one of the student in here is a special characteristics needed to be seen" , said to be the 'Voluntary Act of Attempted Skills'

"Expectation from others and dissapointment is the key to handle the worth of knowledge" , reminded by 'Disqualifying Act of Charging decision'

"Influencial activity is indeed a work to do for waking up the senses that's sleeping unto everyone's inner mind" , they list and added that as the 'Resistance Act of Social Representation'