Getting the tickets

Alex's POV
It was a pretty boring Saturday for me as there was nothing to do really "hey hunny I have a surprise for you" my mother calls out as she hands me an envelope and I was definitely confused. I opened it and was surprised to see it was a weekend pass to fanxpo "omg mum thank you so much" I say and hug her tightly, I have always wanted to go but something always came up and I couldn't ever go. I went upstairs and made sure to message the girls on our group chat
(Bre=breanna, Al=alex, han=Hanna & jas=jasmine)
Al=omg guys guess what?
Han=I'm amazing
Jas=tell us something we don't already know
Bre=lol, what's up Al?
Alex=my mum just got me a weekend pass to fanxpo
Bre=holy shit that's amazing 😱😱😱
Jas=so lucky, wait a dame minute
Han=same, I hear the cast of it are gonna be there
Bre=yay I finally get to meet them, oh yea I have a weekend pass as well
Jas=SO DO I MY MUM JUST GAVE IT TO ME
Al=you know what this means right?
Bre=we finally get to meet each other face to face!
Jas=yay 😀😀😀😀😀
Han=I'm gonna start packing
Bre=me too
Jas=same, I'll see you ladies later
*convo over*
I excitedly started to pack my bag and of course Zuri was curious "we're going on a little trip soon, we're gonna finally meet breanna, jasmine and hanna" I says. She started wagging her tail "tho you'll have to be working" I says, you see Zuri is actually my service dog that I have for my ptsd and i don't wanna get into what coursed that right now. I looked again at my necklace and sighed "maybe someday I'll find them" I say to myself, you see in this world soulmate's are a real thing and you each have half of a unique necklace that'll only fit and match with your soulmate's. I smiled to myself as I got ready for bed and once I was done I saw wyatt Oleff was streaming so I of course watched the hols thing, my omg words could not describe the love I feel for him. He's such an amazing actor and he even got me into theater which I really enjoy doing, I can't finally wait to meet him and tell him how much he means to me. I felt my eyes start to get heavy so I shut my laptop off and put it away then put my phone on charge and closed my eyes feeling the excitement and jitteryness in my stomach of what's to come.

*in her dream*
I am so scared right now, I can't find any of the others anywhere and I'm starting to struggle to breath "hello?" I heard a boy call out so I went towards it "omg thank god, have you found any of the others" I asked. He shoke his head no and toke my hand "now we must stick together got that?" He says and o nodded my head and off we went to try and find our friends and escape this hell we somehow found ourselves in.