•r.t~> highschool sweethearts.•

This is requesting by Trashmouth727 ! A fanfic about the two of them, falling in the love in highschool.
Please do not steal my work!

"S-Stanley, i-i-is i-i-it true y-y-you get t-the ti-tip of y-your d-d-dick chopped o-off a-after t-t-the ceremony?" Bill asked, as the trio walked through the school corridors, hurrying to get out of the school. Stanley scoffed, before seeing Sophia run towards them. Stan tapped Richie's shoulder.

"No it's not. Oh, here she comes! Heya Soph, how's life?" Stan smiled, holding the straps of his backpack tightly. Richie held his breath, hoping that the obvious blush on his face wasn't so obvious to Sophia.

"Hiya, it's going pretty well, besides the fact Greta is still on my back." Sophia had snarled, turning around to see the infamous Greta flipping her off, snickering at her. She flipped her off back, sighing a breath of relief afterwards as they finally got outside.

"Best, feeling, ever!" Stan grinned, emptying out the contents of his bag into the trash bin in front of them as did the rest.

"Oh yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie made a dirty remark, making the rest of them cringe, but it made Sophia giggle, Richie's heart missing a beat or two. I'm not sure that's healthy.

"So, any summer plans?" Sophia perked up, sliding her backpack back onto its normal place (her back). Richie pursed his lips, before answering back:

"The arcade, Street Fighter."

"Seriously? You wanna spend the whole of your summer inside the arcade?" Eddie frowned, Richie thought for a second, before smirking cheekily.

"Beats spending it inside your mother! Oooh!" He holds his hand up for Stan to slap, but Stan The Man turns it down, shoving it back to his side. They started walking, but unfortunately, they ran into Bowers and his goons.

"Nice hat!" Belch laughed at Stan, taking it and throwing it through the school bus, leaving Stan to yell for it back. Victor pushed Richie, Patrick shoved Eddie and Henry 'bumped' into Bill.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-You suck b-bowers!" Bill yelled (well, stuttered) at Henry, making the gang stop in their tracks.

"What was that, B-B-B-Bill?" Henry mocked Bill, an evil grin on his face as he approached Bill-whose eyes were filled with fear. Sophia stepped in front of Bill, making Henry suddenly stop.

"I don't think you wanna do this Henry, I'll have you know your own dad," she began. "is right there. We don't want daddy to be angry, do we?"

He flinched at the sudden mention of his dad, fear finally filling his eyes and the colour of his face draining.

"You're lucky, Bill, I'll let it slide because of your brother, but next time? You're done Billy boy." He licked a long stripe on his hand and slid it down Bill's face, Bill's face twisted from confident to disgusted. He wiped it off, drying his hand on his shirt as he watched Henry and his goons trudge off.

"T-T-T-Thanks S-S-Sophia." Bill thanked Sophia, his heart starting to calm down from its panic attack before. Sophia shrugged.

"It's the least I could do." She replied, a small smile on her face, seeing that the bullies had finally disappeared. Richie stared into her eyes, gosh he didn't think he could see anything more beautiful, why didn't he realise this before?

"You have pretty eyes." he blurts out, blushing in embarrassment as Sophia becomes flustered, smiling widely.

"Thanks." she replies, staring into Richie's eyes, feeling butterflies swarm her stomach. That's when she realised her feelings for Richie, her eyes widening after Richie turned away, continuing to make dirty remarks as they walked to the arcade.

"Hey, Rich?" Sophia had turned to Richie, who was busy spamming multiple buttons, before hitting the 'pause' button at the side of the machine.

"Yeah? What is it?" he asked, looking back into her eyes, a small sudden blush creeping across his face.

"D-Do you wanna.. Take some photos together? Just me and you!" she smiled, Richie started to grin and nodded, taking her hand before dragging her to the photo booth, inserting money before walking into the booth.

They got ready to pose, but Sophia made a move she never thought she could make.

Just before the click of the camera, she pulled Richie close,

and kissed him, on the lips. Richie's eyes widened.

Click!

She pulled away, her heart racing.

Richie smirked.

"Nice move, sunshine." he pointed out, making Sophia blush red.

"S-Shut up trashmouth!-"

"C'mere." He pulled her into an embrace, making her smile and hug back, her heart calming down as she heard his heart beating.

"Are we official?" she asked, tracing her fingertip against his chin.

"Yep, high school sweethearts?" he suggested, looking down at her with heart eyes.

"Sweethearts."

^^