Destroying Seulgi's Image

Start from the beginning

"Didn't you say one time you were watching her, that she can stepped on you. Now it happened."

"Yah, that's just an expression. Aissst that lady is so mean. I should get ready for my scenes with her." I was getting ready for the next scene when my phone rang.

"Hello Yerim." Then I heard soft cries on the other line.

"Unnie, please come home. Mom, she's looking for you." I immediately packed up and told my director that I needed to go home. Before the shooting of the movie starts I already informed Mr. President and the director about my mom's situation and it's fine with them and given that they have good hearts, they supported me and told me that I don't have to worry if I ever needed to go cause they're not really rushing the movie.

Irene's POV

I purposely went early to the set so I can watch Seulgi and of course to find something that might ruin her image. When I came in, she's having a fight scene with some big guys.

"Is she doing her own stunt herself?" I asked Joy.

She nodded. "Yes she is. Isn't she cool? Oh my gosh, look at her. She's so good even the director was impressed with her." Uggghhh I admit, she's really good. I thought she's only pretty but I guess she have some real talents as well. But let's see once we're on the same scene.

(During my scene with her.)

"Nice meeting you Agent Khan." and then I gave her my prettiest smile. Aigooo this girl is really transparent. She's been staring at me for a long time when the director yelled.

"And cut. What the hell Seulgi! You're supposed to offer your hand to Irene." She got startled when the director yelled at her.

"I'm so sorry Director." Then I grinned at her. "So stupid", I told myself.

Then we continued the scene. "1, 2, 3 Action"

She offered my hand but instead I hugged her and whispered something in her ears that made her shivered. That was scripted but I really felt like she wasn't acting. I admit, she's a good actress too.

"Welcome to Hell 101!" I stepped on her with my my 10 inches pointed shoes. I tried so hard not to laugh cause I know that she's cursing me at the back of her mind.

"At your service, Ms. Pae. Thanks for the warm welcome."

"And cut. Good take." As soon as the director cuts the scene she immediately run to Joy and sat down. She removed her shoes and I saw how she complained and she's like teary eyed.

"That's too much Irene. You shouldn't have done that."

"I'm just following the script Wendy."

"Oh yeah, well you can't fool me Irene. At least be nice to her. She's been really nice to you if in case you don't see it."

"Aissst chill Wendy. Alright I'll say sorry to her." I was gonna say sorry to her but then I saw her leave.

"What the hell? Where is she going? We still have scenes to shoot." Then the director talked to me. "Sorry Ms. Bae but we'll have to call it a day for today."

"What? That's it? He's not even mad at Seulgi for just leaving." Then the next day. We're supposed to have a shoot but then it was cancelled again because Seulgi can't come.

I'm so mad at her cause she's delaying our movie and then I just thought that this is a nice scoop for my friend. It can be a headline in a showbiz portal. I immediately called her and told her what's happenning and then she wrote an article about it and then published it to the public. 

"Irene, have you read the article about Seulgi not being professional causing the delay for the movie?" Wendy asked.

"I did. Well the article is just saying the truth."

"Please tell me that you don't have nothing to do with this."

"Don't worry Wendy. I didn't do anything."

"I just hope so. Seulgi got a lot of haters because of that article. Poor Seulgi, we didn't even know the reason why she can't do the shoots. I hope she's okay."

"Yah, Wendy why are you so concern about her?"

"Well maybe cause she's so nice and humble. Plus a very beautiful and talented human being." Ughhh I felt so guilty out of a sudden.

"Alright, get ready Irene. The director called and he said that you'll have a shoot with Seulgi today."

I was getting ready with our shooting when I heard Seulgi on the phone.

"Yerim. I can't take care of her at this time. I've been delaying our movie so much already. As soon as I finished, I'll come home okay?" I wonder who is Yerim.

"It's okay. It doesn't matter. I'll just sleep when I go home." I can hear from her voice that she's very very sad. That's new. I'm just so used to her being so lively and with so much happiness. 

Then Joy came in.

"Seulgi, how's auntie?"

"She's okay now"

"That's a relief. I'm so sorry Seul but have you read the article that came out?"

"I did. I guess I gained a lot of haters because of that. But the article is true. I've been delaying this movie."

"But it wasn't because you're being unprofessional."

"It's okay Joy."

"But Seulgi, it's not okay. You've worked so hard for your image and then---"

"So you want me to tell the whole world that my mom has a brain cancer and that she's dying already." she yelled. Oh my gosh. I gasped at what I've heard. Is that the reason why she's always out. Oh no, what have I done?

"That's not what I meant Seulgi"

"Then what do you want me to do huh?"

Then silence filled their tent after that. My conscience is killing me right now. Aissst how will I fix it?