She looked down at herself, a baggy T-shirt and jeans. With a huff, Eve pushed up her glasses. 

The diva took a long drag from her cigarette before tossing and stomping it into the pavement.

In the corner of her eye, she saw a familiar hat laying by the tree, Her hat to be exact.

With a shrug, the Diva lifted herself up and began walking towards the personal treasure belonging to her. 

Upon reaching the clothing item beside the Cherry blossom tree she itched her fingertips towards the rim to pick it up.

A pale hand clasped around the hat, their nails were clear but had quite the shine.

"Here it is!" A familiar voice said, going past the tree. 

Clad in a pair of denim jeans and a zipped jacket the female before the Diva was none other than Akali herself.

"Thank you for trying to pick it up whoever yo-"

.

.

Complete silence.

.

.

"Eve..?" The shorter girl spoke up.

Evelynn's heart raced frantically, Feeling as if it was about to explode. Her breathing was shaky as she put on the biggest grin ever.

"In the flesh."

Akali in the blink of an eye latched onto Evelynn, Laughter echoing through the courtyard. 

"I can't believe it's you!" The female shouted happily.

"Why didn't we find each other sooner?" Evelynn returned the hug before removing the redhead from her arms.

"When I got kicked out of the bar, My parents restricted me from almost everything. But now they went back over the country and I got to go back here!" She said proudly, playing with her hair.

"What for?" Evelynn asked, reaching for her box of cigarettes as it was apparently now gone.

Akali sat on the bench, eagerly patting the spot next to her. "Music industry and if I could find you!" 

Evelynn rolled her eyes playfully. This girl managed to tug on the strings of her heart in a strange way even during their first meeting over a year ago. 

Akali ran her hands through her hair before placing her beloved collector's edition hat onto her head.

"I thought I kept that at my new dorm." Eve crossed her arms, confused.

"What do you mean? I've always had this hat on me after we met. Wake up, Eve."

'Wake up...' Evelynn thought, Blinking once she awoke from her pleasant dream.

The Diva was drenched in sweat, panting softly she rose from her bed after throwing the blankets away from her body.

Frantically she grabbed a bottle of water, popped the cap, and began to quickly drink.

Her eyes darted towards the other side of the desk. Akalis long lost item was still there. She'd let out a long sigh of relief. It really WAS a dream.

After depositing the plastic bottle into her small waste bin, the Diva reached into her drawer and grabbed a small cup of coffee grounds, and placed it into the one-cup coffee maker.

Evelynn lifted up another water bottle, filling the device to the desired height. Grabbing a travel cup and placing it under, she turned it on and relaxed into her chair. Evelynn tried resisting the urge to smoke.

As she gripped the edge of the wooden desk, she used her other hand to wipe the sweat from her face.

Upon the ding that her cup was ready, Evelynn began to strip bare, the cold refreshing air hitting her skin.

Her crisp fingertips brushed across the closet doors as she slid them open.

Her amber eyes glowed in the lamp light while reaching for a pair of denim black jeans, a white long sleeve V-neck shirt, and lingerie.

Evelynn had quickly finished putting on her clothing and lifted her cup of plain black coffee, sipping it gently while the scalding hot liquid came in contact with her delicate tongue.

She smiled in satisfaction before wrapping a scarf around her neck and heading out of the dormitories.

Evelynn was in desperate need of clearing her head, She would probably smoke once more like always.

Her Withdrawal continued to grow harder to resist, she drank more of her coffee to keep her mind on the burning pain she didn't mind at all.

The Diva made her way through the narrow corridors with a sigh before finally reaching a bundle of sunlight.

Evelynn was in the middle of campus, with many park-like paths going across the ground and a grand steel water fountain in the middle.

Planting herself onto a wooden bench, everything felt like her dream from before. The only difference was her current amount of stress. 

That dream wasn't supposed to happen, Nor did she want to relive it. 

The diva bit her now chapped lips in the Autumn air. She couldn't take such an idea in her head.

The once calm Evelynn was having an internal crisis since she was taught that dreams often meant signs of things yet to come.

"Heads up!" A high-pitched female voice called out.

Before Evelynn could react she was nailed in the forehead by a Frisbee.

"Go check on her, Akali!" Another voice said.

In an instant, Evelynn felt her heart stop. Not possible, She couldn't actually be here. 

Evelynn pinched her wrist with a wince.

The girl was closing the distance between them to rush to her aid.

Evelynn's breath hitched in her throat. 

It was her...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2 is here! AHHH, I hope you're all enjoying this story as much as I am.  Peace out for now my fellow K/DA fans.