Her amber eyes gazed upon an even shorter female than herself. The girl had shoulder-length dyed hair and smelt strongly of perfume.

She was dressed in a green crop top that hung loosely on her shoulders and a pair of denim shorts.

Evelynn quickly put the hat back into place, sighing softly. 

"Please don't be so loud." The diva rubbed her temples.

The now curious girl gave a grin as she looked up at the Magenta-haired adult. 

"My name is Neeko Vastaya, A girl with a love for nature!" Her slender arms reached towards an item on Evelynn's desk, Neekos Golden eyes locking onto a pair of aviators with reddish-purple lenses.

"Can I have these?" 

Evelynn felt her frustration rise, She wanted a calm and collected roommate.

"First of all, Hell no. Also, my name is Evelynn." She scoffs, yanking her sunglasses from the reach of the young girl.

The girl flopped onto the rug with a dramatic sigh escaping her pink lips.

Neeko blinked and let out a long sigh before standing up, adjusting her attire, and holding out a hand. 

"Let's start over, I'm Neeko."

Evelynn raised an eyebrow, shaking the female's hand.

"I'm Evelynn, My major is musical arts."

The once chaotic atmosphere had vanished as Neeko was now calm which was good enough for the Diva.

"I'm doing Botany," Neeko said with a cheerful grin, her golden eyes examining the room belonging to the Diva. She noted the many different things.

A guitar was hanging above Evelynn's bed while her desk wasn't just covered in school supplies, a Laptop and a mirror sat upon the desk.

Meanwhile, Evelynn was continuing to organize her room, sitting on her bed.

"Why did you choose music?" Asked the curious girl.

The diva looked up, shaking her head. 

"It's fun." She said plainly.

Evelynn was lying straight through her teeth. To the silent and collected Diva, music was something that spoke to the soul. 

She never joined a high school band due to the lack of freedom so she wrote songs and tried playing the guitar in most of her free time.

Her taste in music was a complete mix due to whatever song suited her emotions at the time.

Neeko frowned, clearing her throat.

"I'm doing botany due to my love of plants." She said proudly.

"Interesting." Evelynn laid back on her bed.

"Listen, can we talk later? I'm really tired and could use a nap."

Neeko began heading for the door.

"Of course, friend."

The curious girl exited the room and shut the door.

A sigh of relief escaped through the Diva's lips as she laid back, slipping off her outer clothing until she was down to her purple sports bra and a pair of female gym shorts.

Evelynn escaped into the warmth of the covers, her tense body relaxing in an instant as she tugged the silk-like blanket over her head.

Opening her eyes, Evelynn was sitting on a bench in the courtyard of the college campus.