❀┆ 𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖬𝖳𝖧

Start from the beginning

UGH. It was too awkward, Sabito flushed slightly; not noticeable but it certainly was there. Of all times why would he feel so embarrassed? Was it because he was incredibly uncomfortable about yesterday?

Rengoku greeted Shinobu, and then.. Sabito, they had a small or rather tense moment yesterday ever since Rengoku grabbed his shoulder immensely hard. "I'm Rengoku Kyoujurou! I sincerely apologise about yesterday I merely am worried for Giyuu here..! It looked like you were about to hurt him." Rengoku kindly smiled, offering a hand.

Sabito looked onto his fiery eyes, and he accepted the handshake and smiled warmly, although a fake one. "A pleasure to meet you. I'm Sabito, it's alright I'm sure you misunderstood that. You see, I wouldn't hurt Giyuu." He says in such a kind tone, and yet - he squeezes Kyoujurou's hand hardly.

And Rengoku is aware of it, and he accepted the pain for the two other pillar's to not notice, but Shinobu could clearly see it since she stood beside Sabito. And Giyuu stood behind Rengoku.

An awkward silence came around, afterwards Shinobu gasped a cheerful tone and decided to break off their 'handshake' with her walking onto the middle. "Tomioka-san! Why won't you greet me? Also Sabito!" She smiles with eyes closed, clearly sliding off to Rengoku's side for Giyuu to see her.

A heavy silence settled over them, thicker then the uneasy tension in the atmosphere. Unsettled eyes glanced unceremoniously around and tried to avoid catching other glances. Some shifted uncomfortably from the unease of waiting Giyuu's cue.

The water pillar blinked innocently, and quite shyly. Sabito saw it, it's too cute - although he didn't know what to say since he's not one to start up such a conversation or greeting, but Giyuu surprisingly managed.

A nod is what Shinobu only received, and Shinobu was honestly pissed. From that small greet. "That was quite a useless greeting" She chuckles with a pissed smile, but, nods back.

Then Tomioka turns to Sabito with not much of an emotion shown, for a good 5 seconds he then greeted him, "Good morning, Sabito."

Sabito's heart pounded against his chest, unable to control the warmth to his stomach that began to rumble in such a fluttering feeling. "..Good morning, Giyuu. I genuinely apologise about yesterday. My emotions were too caught up." Sabito bows for respect.

Giyuu blinked with surprise at that bow, of course, his apology was accepted. "Sabito, you don't have to. Stand yourself, Please. Forget what happened yesterday." Hands gently rubbed against Sabito's shoulders, and it was Giyuu that gently held it with ease.

Shinobu randomly snorted, covering her lips and constantly giggling, apparently her cheeks were rosey and you could tell she grew a liking to both of them conversing properly. And Rengoku merely gazed with the usual contented smile - both of which, did not bother them.

"Sorry-" Sabito apologises once more. "No, don't apologise. It's absolutely alright." "Yes, sorry I-"

"I didn't mean to- again-" Sabito lost composure, after all he felt warm deep within. His hand gently rubbed against his nape, and the stoicism of Giyuu remained, as he nods. "..Right, let's get going." Giyuu awkwardly rubs his forearm, eyes casting down the dirt.

And Sabito confidently walks beside him, giving space for him to be comfortable - and the two pillars behind, followed. "This is going well -" Rengoku stated, his fiery eyes focused onto Giyuu.

And Shinobu hums satisfyingly, she didn't show much. Perhaps she's certainly excited. "I couldn't help it, they absolutely looked cute it's as if they're a married couple."

"This is.. no fun and games, Shinobu. But I see that point!" Rengoku laughs, and Shinobu stares at the taller pillar alongside her. "You're serious today Rengoku-san haha, that expression you made was quite.. pissed eh?"

"I've never been this enflamed haha!" Remgoku boasted another laugh, and Shinobu joins him this time around, she could tell he was faking it for the sake of Kagaya's given task to them.

They needed to take a look on these two, and not just any means of surveillance, It's so much more. And they could never turn down a request that Kagaya rarely asks for them.

─────────────────

The sun rather hid behind the clouds while the quartet continued to walk. It begun to get dark.. nor rather, windy. The harsh breeze brushed upon their haori's, giving them a shiver of the cold wind. The skies cried a loud rumble, it's going to rain. There are no trees or any shades around, not a single one.

Since they've been walking on a Prairie land, there was not a single shade for them to take cover. And Sabito is concerned for Giyuu, heck he'd do anything for him.

The water droplets fall like they simply cannot think of anything better to do. There is a laziness about them, as if they can barely be bothered to conform to the will of gravity. "Giyuu it's raining, use my haori" he kindly offers the colorless haori to Tomioka, and despite that kind offer, he flat out rejected it.

"No, use it for yourself I'll use mine. We can't let anyone of us get si-" His voice cut off once the raindrops relentlessly dropped upon the thundering sky, it was bigger than the prairie hailstones. Cascading heavier than before.

The rain has fallen steadily without let up since before they awoken. Outside the summer flowers and leaves droop under the weight of the droplets. They've had so much heat lately that they've almost forgotten this feeling, the cool freshness in the breeze.

Sabito alertly takes off his haori and wraps it atop of Giyuu, and the raven haired boy could only look at him with widened eyes, flabbergasted. "Sabito! ..You'll catch a cold!"

"Giyuu, it's fine." Sabito retorted, waving off his hand, meanwhile Rengoku decided to cover Shinobu since she's fairly small, and you could say that Rengoku was hugging a small teddy bear, that is in need of it's protection.

The heavy rain obediently soaked Sabito, his peach crispy locks of hair are wet, his entire clothing soaked quickly. And Sabito smiled towards him, he didn't want his very sunshine to get sick, so Sabito scooped Giyuu before he'd react - technically carrrying him bridal style. As he runs carrying the dumbfounded male as if his life depended on it.

"Wait!" Giyuu shouts, though unheard by the rain that bored down mercilessly upon the Prairies, each droplet pounding on the dirt, turning the nice summery Prairie of the Downtown District into a warren of wetlands and muddy waters.