____

"oi-oi!"

the lads all come downstairs, "the boys, eh?" michael smiled, "what are we saying?" ikenna comes to michael first, "chilling, bro, taking it easy,"

"michael, nice to meet you,"

michael introduced himself to the male islanders as jacques did the same with the two girls they went on dates with standing to the side, "hi, how are you, i'm tasha,"

he hugged a tall blonde first, "michael, nice to meet you," he then smiled at his other two dates, since him and jacques went on three dates, the girls all introduced themselves to the two new boys.

jacques and gemma hugged what michael knew that gemma was jacques's ex girlfriend since the two had a small conversation before going to their seats for their dates.

____

the lads sat around the firepit with michael eating fruit, "serious question, are you gemma's ex?" jacques hummed, "mm," ikenna looked at jacques, "is it?"

"what's she been saying, though, like? how does she feel about it?" luca looked at jacques, "it's just, like, awkward your ex is in here, isn't it?" jacques looked at them, "i'm pretty chilled, though, you know, i couldn't really give a fuck, you know what i mean? it is what it is,"

luca hummed with food in his mouth, "we're one of the boys, like, you know what i mean? i'm here to— i'm here to crack on,"

davide comes and joins them, "you know her more than anyone else, sort of thing," luca said to the new islander, "yea, exactly, so i'll tell you if she likes you or not!"

the lads all laughed, "you ain't telling me that," michael laughed with them, "i'll tell you if she likes you or not, man! know what i mean? i know when it's genuine or not!"

"so, boys, where are you from?"

michael answered first, "i'm from scotland, originally, but my parents moved us to manchester when me and my siblings were younger," he spoke as jacques then said about where he's from, "i work in construction,"

jacques looked at them, "what do youse do?" he then turned to luca, "you sell fucking fish, eh?" the lads all laughed, "how good's that?"

andrew looked at them, "go on, then, lad, talk us through your dates," michael smiled charmingly, "nah, it was sound, you know, three nice girls," he spoke to the lads, "got on with them good, they made me feel welcomed, so yea,"

the davidson male moved away from the firepit after the chat with the lads going to sit at on the beanbags having a chat with his friend, "give me all the actual details," jacques looked at his friend, "i like the blonde one,"

"blonde one?"

jacques nods his head, "we had a good conversation and she made me feel welcomed," michael nods his head at what his friend was saying, "all the girls in here are stunning," the rugby player looked at him, "our of the three dates, who did you think attractive?"

"blonde, tall brunette or shorty?"

michael smiled at the last nickname knowing that it was about paige, "who's shorty?" jacques looked at his friend, "the last girl you had on the date," michael hummed, "shorty, i like that nickname, yea, it was a good chat with her,"