douăzeci și unu

Start from the beginning

His lips were soft and gentle but I still felt bad.

The boy was towering about me now but I disrupted our kiss by slightly pushing him.

I still was not sure if he would be honest with me and I still had Beomgyu in my back mind, but I still enjoyed the kiss.

"Everything will be fine Soobin, don't worry." I said looking into his eyes.

My eyes were dry from the crying and I wished the last tears away. Soobin kissed my forehead and bid then a good night.

My emotions were driving a roller coaster and I couldn't stop it.

-

The next morning I woke up to people walking around in my room. Yeonjun searched something in my closet but he didn't seem to find it.

"Yeonjun, for what are you searching?" I asked sleepy.

"For a necktie, I don't have a blue one matching my hair and I thought we might have something here but it doesn't seem like." He came sighing out of the closet.

"Can I ask why you have an extra room like this?"

Yeonjun's face dropped and he came to my bed.

"I'm not supposed to say this but we had two other members, but unfortunately one of them joined another gang and one of them couldn't handle the stress of killing people." I saw how he sad was.

Hugging Yeonjun I patted his back.

"I'm sure that they're alright now, may I ask what their names are?"

He shook his head and stood up.

The male's fresh dyed blue hair still was slightly wet and with his sweatpants and loose shirt he looked as handsome as ever.

"I think I need to go now. I will bring you some food and then we will talk about later."

Leaving me there I just thought of the past members. They have been a family how could one leave them for another gang?

Minutes later Yeonjun came with some bread and omelette for me to eat. I silently ate them while he was telling me more information about tonight.

"So we will close the mansion with the highest security we have, as if nobody is home. Beomgyu will stay with you here or at least in the same level. We will have phone contact with both of you." He explained.

"Do you plan on doing something? Soobin only said that you're going to announce that I joined your team. What about Renjun? To be honest I think Jungwoo didn't know about him coming here." I bit dull onto my bread.

Yeonjun sighed again and shrugged his shoulder.

"His body is now on its way to your brother with a warning that they shouldn't mess with us."

I nearly spit out my food.

"Are you crazy? This means war!" I exclaimed.

The male only nodded and I couldn't believe what they did. Not being able to eat my food I pushed it away from me. Again I shivered but I couldn't do anything against it.

"We don't have another chance Yuna; you're officially out of the Kim family. We need to be offensive to show off our intention; you can't reign a country without being feared by your enemies and loved by the publicity."

Yeonjun stood up and took the food with him. I felt sick after hearing him saying this, maybe I'm not meant for being soulless killer.

Maybe I should let Jungwoo take over everything.

No! I'm the rightful owner and I'm going to get my business back.

I'm a Kim and cruellest.

-

The evening came and all of them said good bye to Beomgyu and me. I was nervous all day because I knew that we were going to be alone.

I saw how the windows closed and how every outdoor was being filled with red lights. It was like sitting inside a prison. Soobin kissed me as a good bye and I felt burning eyes in back.

"How are you feeling?" I asked the black haired male.

He shrugged with his shoulders and played with his gun and knifes. The first time we didn't talk at all until I took my courage to talk to him.

"How much memory did you lose? Did you remember me?"

"Yes of course I did. It's not like that my whole memory is gone just some parts of it." He answered coldly.

My heart dropped further when I heard him saying this. He sat at the end of the bed while I was at the top watching him from behind.

"Do you want something special from me?" Beomgyu asked with his usual annoyed tone.

It seems like he forgot about it and the feelings he had for me. Maybe I should stick with Soobin; he may be my way to the top. Should I give up that fast?

"No, I just wanted to talk to you; we did it more often before the accident." I sighed.

He turned around and his eyes pierced through me and my breath stopped. Putting down his arms he came up next to me. I think I saw an old expression in his face when he did something unpredictable.

Kissing me.

I enjoyed every second of his lips on mine and when his hands found their way to my waist I could burst of the butterflies in my stomach.

"I missed this." He simply said after parting.

"You didn't forget?" I hopefully asked.

He slowly nodded and just kissed me again. Burying my hand in his black hair is l slightly pulled him into my direction until he was on top of me.

His weight was blocking my legs and I just could smile into the kiss.

"I love you."

°JK°