4

After the class was let out everyone gathered up their things and walked out. I had no class after Moody's so I met Up with Viktor.

"So how are you liking Hogwarts so far?"  I asked as I walked down the stairs beside him.

"It's much different than my school" he replied

Granger hurried down the steps still looking at Viktor then shot me a nasty look. I can't stand that child. She thinks she is miss know it all, when she doesn't only know as much as everyone else.

I rolled my eyes at her retreating form and went back to talk with Viktor. We were gonna head outside but it started to pour the rain. So we walked the halls and just talked about what his school is like in Bulgaria.

Students were talking about how they were gonna be late for their next class as they ran through the rain.

We parted ways and I headed to the room of requirement and watched alongside of Kylie and Kalsey as student after student placed their names in the goblet.

People would applaud them as they walked out of the circle that surrounded the goblet to protect it.

Cedric was shoved in to place his name. He laughed and chuckled along with his friend and he tossed his name in. Everyone apart from us three clapped as he smirked and went to goof off with his friends.

Ron was talking with Harry about how eternal Glory would be brilliant. Talked about three years from now when we're old enough to be chosen. Harry told him yea rather you than me.

I had a feeling at the age Hary is now his name will be placed in the goblet and he will be chosen.

The two jokesters of the Weasleys came in. Amping up everyone as they walked in. They created something that they were gonna try and use just to see the outcome.

"It's not gonna work," Granger told them and the took a seat on either side of her.

"Oh, yeah?"

"and why is that Granger?"

She told them about the circle that was an age line.

They replied with so which she huffed and closed her book and replied back with her remark.

They ignored it and stood up shook their concoction up and interlinked arms and downed the drink. Then proceded to jump over the circle and cheer with everyone then tossed in ther little bottles.

The goblet let out streams of blue fire and everyone panicked and moved while the twins were thrown back.

When they sat up they looked like a bunch of old guys. They yelled at each other " You said ... you said " then tackled one another.

Everyone went quiet when Viktor walked in with his headmaster and schoolmate walked in. I watched him walk up and toss in his name. He looked at me and smirk, I looked back and grinned. We kept eye contact till his buddy clapped him on his back.

" She has a thing for him and I swear it's getting on my nerves," Kylie said

I looked across the room seeing Granger look after Viktor.

"Well she can't have him," I said

They high fived me and I smirked while staring at Granger.

~~~

We all headed to the great hall to dine, Kylie was on one side and Viktor on the other. I was in the middle of two different conversations.

"Tomorrow afternoon meet in the Slytherin chambers and we will go out from there," Viktor said

"Alright, see you tomorrow," I said

Kylie and Kels squealed in excitement. Sine Kels was seated in front of me it was easy to hear her and not have to move forward or lean back to try and speak with her.