Chapter 36- A 'what is wrong?' Hangover

Katniss POV

I wake up in a bathtub. How I actually got here, I don't know. I smell bad breath and cover my nose. I only then realize that the stench belongs to my own breath. I hear soft snoring next to me and I turn to see Peeta. I smile slightly at how adorable and hot he looks asleep, before I am rewarded a pounding headache.

As if just to be annoying and cause pain, my stomach takes a turn and I throw up all over the coal black tiles. I only know one person with this coloured tiles, and suddenly my memory of last night just comes back. Cato's house. Halloween party. Drunk.

I vomit again, before clumsily getting out of the bathtub and rushing over to the sink. The sound of all of last nights drinks flooding out of my mouth, must have awaken Peeta, because I feel him holding my hair (which some how is not made to look like ears anymore) out of my face.

I'm glad for Peeta's affection although if I am correct he drank more than me last night and he should be feeling worse.

I shake my head and my hair falls out of his hands. I imagine the hurt look on his face as I refuse to let him help me and just point to the toilet, shaking my head. He seems to have gotten the message as his warm vibe has gone and I hear him vomiting in the toilet.

After three more rounds of continuous vomiting, it all stops and I head downstairs. I enter the kitchen, careful not to step on a teenager asleep on the floor and find half the group around the kitchen island.

Clove and Glimmer are sitting cross-legged on the island, while Marvel is standing and Cato is on the floor leaning his back on the island.

The two girls who look as bad as I feel are clutching an esky still half full of melted ice and a few bears (and a heap of vomit), Marvel is holding a bucket and Cato is sitting next to what was an empty bear bottle filled with vomit.

Marvel looks up and when he sees me he sort of half smiles "How you feeling?"

I groan "Horrible. You?"

"Just Marvelous" His sarcastic answer makes me laugh a bit before I step over Cato and perch my self next to Glimmer on the island.

I look around confused "So where is Finnick and Annie?"

"We honestly have no clue" Clove says, shrugging her shoulders

I nod slowly, afraid that if I move my head to fast my headache will feel worse. Although, even with the slight movements I start to feel nauseous and I vomit into the nearest bowel full of chips. I keep vomiting, until I'm sure there's nothing left. I look up to see Peeta has joined us and is lying on the floor with Cato.

"Here." Glimmer says and hands me a hair band

I sit the bowel next to me and tie my hair up into a ponytail. "I'm going to go find Annie"

Peeta looks at me "I'll find Finnick"

I smile gratefully and hop off the island. I open the back door from the kitchen and look outside.

After five minutes if looking, I find her crying next to a bush. "Annie?"

"Go away" she mumbles, and wipes her tears away

"What?" I ask and slowly squat down next to her.

"GO AWAY!" She yells and pushes me so I land on my butt. Ouch, that girl has invisible muscles.

"Annie." I take a deep breath. "What's the matter? This isn't you, the Annie I know would never hurt a fly.

Annie's face softens but then hardens again quickly

"Maybe you don't know me as well as you think you do, after all you're the newest member of our group" She says crossing her arms

I ignore the comment from my best friend and just continue to push the answer from her "Annie. Tell me what is wrong, Now!"

She glares at me for a while before suddenly bursting into tears again. I wrap my arms around her shoulders and just let her cry for a while. "Please Annie, just tell me, why your hurting. I wont tell anyone I you don't want me to"

"How do I know I can trust you, I trusted him and I wish I didn't" Annie says brushing her tears away

"You can trust me because I am your best friend. But who Annie, what is going on?" I say frustrated. She just looks at me before opening her mouth to speak.

"Finnick he..."

🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙🌙

Oh my god! I have so mic to tell you guys! It's been ages. first off I went and saw mocking jay last weekend end and it was amazing! secondly I missed writing although I just couldn't be bothered and last of all yesterday day I did this thing called Marian 100 which if yo I want to know what it is keep reading. Otherwise just skip through the next paragraph.

Okay so I live in Australia in a Place called Myrtleford. 100 kilometers from myrtleford is Mount Hotham. My school (Marian college) raise money for camp quality by running down the hill and into mmyrtleford It is split up into different length legs and I ran leg 4- 6.6k without stoping, leg 7-5k (only stopped once cause so sore from 4) leg 12-only 2k through bright (first one to finish) leg 14- 5k (without stopping) leg 18-4 k and leg 19 (last one where everyone had to do it) 2k, so I ran like 23 k and I Am do proud and sore.

Anyways, what has Finnick done now? please comment and vote
-Sarah
🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃