The 4

"aye, lee right?" the guy had called him out as they're still infront of the class. "ye?" he asked. "why do you have that toy on your back? Are you a weeb or something?" the classroom was filled with laughter until lee had unsheathed his scissor shaped sword. It was real, which the whole class had their eyes widened, except the guys beside him. "it's real apparently." lee had said, he put it up as lucid was filled with amazement. 'i like this guy, maybe i should fight him.' he thought. "hey, lee."

"yes?" lee answered. "meet me at the roof, after school, i like your style." lee had smiled knowing what he meant, a fight. Jekyll knew the obvious, which he planned on coming along. The brown haired kid, who was watching, seemed shocked. 'are they're really gonna fight at school?' he thought. He sighed.

Lee's pov
"sure!" i responded happily. I was excited, first day of school with a fight! Wonderful right? Although i hope i dont get any homework, man...It's gonna take my soul if i have to deal with that shit. I don't wanna fuck with homework but i guess i have to this year. I looked at jekyll, the red haired kid who was looking at us. "hey." i looked at him. He waved, quiet much? We began to sat down, but we all sat next to each other, even the brown haired kid who kept looking at us. I was next to him. Jekyll was next to me while lucid was beside jekyll on its left. "hey, you mind showing me around the school?" i asked him, since he seemed like someone i could talk to. "yeah, sure." the brown haired kid responded nonchalantly. "hey." jekyll and lucid had said in unison. "show me around too." jekyll said. "yeah, me too." lucid also offered. The brown haired kid sighed. "alright, my name is Jay, remember that." he said. "nice name, im guessing you already know us." I said, since we had introduced us to the whole class.

The teacher had began explaining the first week of school For us. I looked at everyone, who some listened while others were doing their own business. I looked around to and noticed stuff that would be obvious from a P.E class. This is gym class?