Five

Sam quickly carried Wendy to the impala with me and Dean close behind. We drove to the hotel room where Sam and Dean were staying and laid Wendy on one of the beds. Sam patched her up and tried to get her to come to while me and Dean plotted are next move. "So, Meg is a Demon." Dean finally said aloud. I just stared at him, "Yeah no shit Sherlock." I replied sarcastically. Dean opened his mouth to speak but then Wendy began to wake up. She began to describe what happened in the bathroom in more detail. "I was fixing my hair in the bathroom mirror without turning my back I told Meg how cute I thought Joshua looked tonight." she exclaimed, "Then I saw her come up behind me in the mirror and say 'Yeah he's just to die for.' Then she pulled out a knife and her eyes turned a solid black. I screamed and turned to run out but she went for my neck with the knife and it caught my cheek when I dodged it and ran out." we all stared at each other and Dean exclaimed once more, "So, Meg's a demon." Wendy was shocked. "What the hell! Demon?! Like Children of the Corn type?!" She asked hysterically until passing out again. When she woke up again she looked at Sam. "You're not really Joshua Kennedy are you?" She asked "No, I'm Sam Winchester." Then she looked over to Dean "And you are?" "Dean Winchester." she nodded "I remember you now Dean, you were that bad boy Alyssa dated until you disappeared." Dean looked down at the floor in response. "So what do you guys do? Follow around Satan?" she asked. "Not exactly" Sam replied. Then he gave her the family business talk. Once he was finished she finally sat up and looked at everyone in the room. "So, Meg's a demon." nobody responded. Then she looked at Dean. "Does this mean we have to kill her?" Dean looked at the ground and I and Wendy realized the sad truth. Wendy nodded, tears beginning to fall from the face. We had taken a taxi from the apartment to the restaurant so Sam and Dean took us home. They walked us up to the door, "I was supposed to take you home," Wendy began telling Sam with a sad smile. "Don't supposed your still up to that?" Sam smiled at her. "I am, but I don't think you are." Her smiled faded and she hung her head. "But I'll hold you to it to keep your promise." he said with a wink and then gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before we both disappeared into the apartment.