Chapter 1

'Oh for fuck's sake Blossom, too weak? Cut it out, this is so stupid! Never seen you like this before...' 

Her voice was sharp and clear but had a sarcastic and sinister twist to it. Beserk looked down at Blossom, pinned down by her foot.
'Weak.' She spluttered in her face, she applied more force to Blossom's chest, she was breathing rapidly now, the poor girl couldn't even make a sound with her mouth. She just kept mouthing words.

Beserk could hear Buttercup and Bubbles' soft pleas, but this only made it more exciting. Brat smirked and Brute grinned at Beserk, 'Glad we finally got you, Daddy's gonna be very proud won't he, girls?' 

The evil triplets giggled, almost piercing Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup's eardrums.
'Jeez woman, can't you shout any louder?' Buttercup mumbled, almost out of breath and blood trickling down her temple.

'Oh, wouldn't you like to know? I'm not even the one in the cage, serves you right for being good.' Brute scoffed, looking up and down at Buttercup. 'Too bad you actually make a pretty good punch bag.' Brat added, her cold blue eyes bore through Buttercup's head, but she turned around to face Bubbles swiftly.

'Awie, little Bwubbles is twapped! Boo hoo!' Brat mocked Bubbles, mimicking a crying baby, which quickly turned into a scowl. Brat punched Bubbles, pushing her into a glass container, made of materials that even X couldn't break. 'Damn girl,' Brat punched her fist in Bubble's stomach, 'Babygirl over here has got some abs.'

'That's enough.' Beserk's voice penetrated the eerie silence in between. She was frowning, deeply as well, but she let out a sigh, and shook her head, trying to maintain her composure and her disturbing smile. Her ribbons were almost touching Blossom's flour- covered face. 'We are here, to do business ladies. Take care of the red one, I'm leaving, got a nail appointment now, and I'm late. You girls know how I absolutely hate being late, right?' She twisted her head in her sister's direction, giving a grim smile and pushed the doors to leave, but she stopped.

'Oh and this.' She walked to Blossom, towering above her. Blossom was scared shitless, being so scared that she didn't even seem to be breathing, only staring wide-eyed. Beserk ripped Blossom's bow off her, it was dusted in flour and Beserk patted it off gently. 'This is my little victory prize.' She whispered into Blossom's ear, then turned to leave coldly.

As soon as Beserk left, the two others continued, 'Hey Brat, lemme take care of them.' Brute gave a nod at Brat, who widened her eyes, 'As if you little bitch! I thought we were having a fair share.' Brat said.

Blossom was on the concrete, clenching onto her chest and catching her breath, sobbing but no tears came out.

Brat walked over next to Blossom, kicking her in the head and knocking her out cold. Bubbles covered her mouth and muffled whimpers came out of her 'tank', Buttercup just opened her mouth from what she just saw, sitting in the corner.

'Fair share.' Brat gave Brute a quick pat and went over to Bubbles' tank.