11<3

San

"I need to tell you something Wooyoung."

"It can wait, baby." My breath hitches at his calm voice. Of course I needed Wooyoung to solve the case of my fucking boner, but it felt wrong, and so many emotions were going through my head.

"No really, Woo." I was interrupted by a hot breath in the phone from Wooyoung and my body shudders underneath me.

"Fuck yourself for me, baby." I melt at his voice.

"Ah, Woo, I swear to god."

"Just listen to me okay?" I can only sputter out a groan in response, eager for him to start.

"Fuck, I'm so hard." I hear Wooyoung chuckle before beginning to talk.

"We can't fix that unless you're naked for me, can we? Leave your boxers on, baby." I let out a breathy moan, as I undress myself slowly.

"Are you naked, Woo?" I sound like a fucking child, but I am eager for him to let me touch myself, my member so hard I feel it throbbing.

"Yes baby, now put your hands on your thighs for me and slowly move them up, pretend it's me stroking you. Imagine me staring at your beautiful body, Sannie." I trail my fingers up my thighs slowly, imagining Wooyoung's gorgeous silhouette leaning over me, towering over me with his dominance, and his ability to make me feel so small yet so needed. "Let me hear you now." I hear soft moans from Wooyoung, and I want nothing more than to just fuck myself on the spot, but I wait for Wooyoung's instructions so I can feel the most pleasure. I moan for him, making sure that each stroke closer to my dick sends a sinful sound out of my mouth. The events of the day break away as I imagine Wooyoung's lips touching my thighs, his moans sounding so close, but I miss the warmth of his body.

"Woo, I need your body, I need y-your dick." My lust and desire consume me as I speak. I need nothing but Wooyoung inside of me to be satisfied.

"Fuck, San, I'm coming over." I smile as I moan, touching myself to relieve the throbbing pain in my member. It takes Wooyoung only a few minutes, which feel like hours, until he is at my door, and I quietly let him in, taking in his presence, overwhelmed by his stature and his beautiful skin. He is wearing his pajamas, and they hang perfectly, a sash tied around his waist as part of his matching set, and I blush. I am satisfied, complete, just by his appearance at my door.

"I knew you couldn't last without me." I try to take charge now, pushing him at the chest into my bedroom and shutting the door quietly. We take each other in, I can see his eyes dart as I don't have a shirt on, and I smile at my ability to turn him on. My confidence is soon shut down as I feel Wooyoung's cold hand touch my bare skin, and he trails his hand up, gracing his fingers over my hard nipples. "Dammit." I whisper under my breath, but I know he hears me as he pushes me onto my bed, staring intently into my eyes. His crystal eyes penetrate me and allow me to fall into his touch. I melt as Wooyoung gracefully slides his hand under my chin, and kisses my neck up and down, a slight shudder is my response.

"Are you sure it wasn't you who needed me." He knows exactly how to turn me on, as he pulls my pajama pants off, and takes a good look at my hard member before placing one hand on my thigh. "Better?"

"Woo, I waited too fucking long, come on." I buck my hips for friction, but instead of satisfying my needs, he places his hand on my crotch and kisses me deeply and then roughly. Lust is now all I see in his eyes and it excites me. I bite his lip and enter my tongue into his cavern. We are a moaning mess, and I trail my hand down to his crotch, and gaze at his large boner through his pants.

"I know how to fix it." Without warning he pulls my boxers off and gazes down at my member, licking his lips. Suddenly he places me in position before he enters two fingers into my hole. I let out a small groan in pain at first, but then immense pleasure and satisfaction. I pull a condom out of my top drawer next to my bed, and hand it to him quickly. He rolls it on his large dick, and looks at me, lustfully.

"God, Woo, I need your dick inside of me, don't make me repeat myself." I am out of breath by his appearance, his clothes now all off, and he stares at me one more time until he thrusts into me. "Thank fucking god." I moan like a crazy bitch and he holds my waist tightly, the touch so arousing and intense.

"Jesus fucking loves us doesn't he?" I can hear the sarcasm even as I am being fucked at the speed of light, but I don't care about Jesus or anyone at the moment, but Wooyoung and I. "Oh god you're so fucking tight." He groans loudly and deep causing my body to press closer to his, asking for more, needing more.

"Faster, Woo." He hears me and he speeds up even more, until he realizes I am at my climax. "W-Woo, I'm going to c-cum." I am out of breath and my heart is beating quickly, about to reach my orgasm. One last thrust and I spill out onto him and he continues to ride out the orgasm, filling me up with his sweet liquid. He then pulls out and leans down to lick the inside of my thighs, and I claw into his shoulders, just the tip of his tongue on the tip of my member causes me to become hard again, and he smiles at it.

"What do you need."

"I need you to eat my dick, baby" Wooyoung responds positively to my pet name as he had been calling me it on the phone before, and he takes in my length. I feel the back of his throat, "You're so good Woo."

"Baby, you're so hot." He looks up at me as thrust into his mouth, his eyes sparkling. He almost looks as if he is just happy to look at me. I run my fingers through his hair as he pushes me to my climax once again and I cum into his mouth. He smiles as he swallows it easily, returning to my height and looks me in the eyes. His hands rest on my hips, and his touch never ceases to make me blush. "What are you so nervous about, baby? We just fucked for fucks sake."

"You're pretty."

"You tell me that every day."

"I mean it you know."

"You're pretty too." He then slides his hand to my neck, his eyes now soft, the lust dying down. "No, you're gorgeous." Again I blush, and as a response, Wooyoung kisses my cheeks. "Someone as pretty as you deserves to live your life honestly." He pulls me down onto my bed and we lay looking at each other.

"What do you mean?" I talk barely above a whisper, having trouble getting over my nervousness around his godly glowing appearance.

"We should leave this stupid Catholic school, we could go anywhere else where they would accept us, where we could be us-" I cut him off quickly.

"You said before you wouldn't come in the way of my goals, Woo, this school is all I have left." Wooyoung turns away from me before turning back and kissing me.

"Didn't that feel good?"

"You know it did Woo, it isn't about that."

"Then what's so hard about this?"

"If everyone knew, you know I'd be done, shunned, kicked out of school, who knows?" His hands run through my hair, and his eyes soften at me.

"You're right, you're right, I'm sorry I'm pushing it."

"No Wooyoung, you're so good, you're so pretty, I can't even imagine a day without you now it's gotten so bad-"

"Bad?" He looks at me concerned.

"No, it's good, but it's bad. I can't hide my face when I'm around you." I laugh as he blushes now, I never make him flustered. Yet a small part of me can't trust him, as I remember only a few days before when he was out to take down my reputation. "I trust you, Woo, maybe too much, but I trust you." His face falls slightly, but he then smiles softly.

"I really like you San. Like, like-like, you know?" I chuckle at his elementary school language.

"I like-like you too." My sudden urge to touch his face leads to us kissing again, but this time something wet falls on my cheek, and I notice Wooyoung has tears falling down his face.

"Woo, are you okay?" He shakes his head, wiping his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm happy, really." He holds my hand, and kisses my nose before rising to put on clothes. He tells me he has to go, and I take a long time to say goodnight before I watch him leave. I sure hope I'm right in trusting him. My eyes are heavy as my thoughts only turn to those of Wooyoung and his delicate touch, and I fall asleep peacefully.

/*

This might have been better? I have no idea really, but I tried pretty hard. Hope you all enjoyed. Also Woosan forever because matching halloween costumes? Could they be more perfect? Not possible. I love them so fucking much. Anyway, stream Mist for clear skin.