🕊 - one minute.

- a lil bit description . 

seungyoun and wooseok , a married couple who live in a world where they only can see each other only for one minute , even though they're married . 

🍞fluff 🍞

seungyoun wooseok 

wooseok lives in a world where lovers can see each other only for a minute , and the rule was made for couples only . it was a policy by their government to make couples respect others . usually couples will randomly kissing in public , right ? or whatever the government think it is , which is obviously nonsense . thank god the couple at least can stare at each other as long as they want but from far away .

the rule states that every couple should be married first before become a couple and they only can see each other for a minute every single day . the government will give each of them a watch , which is a counter every time the couple meet .  the couple can't sleep beside each other , cannot be in each other's arms also , and that's mean , they sleep separately or else , the watch gonna ring loudly if they spend more than one minute. the worst it can do is , pay 900.000 won ?

when it was first implemented , wooseok was just 20 , where his mom asked him to get married with his neighbor out of sudden , which is very dramatic .

it had him going through a hard time . he only can talk to seungyoun face to face for a minute , how can he get closer with his husband ? well , they texted often of course or face timing because in the rule , connection with your partner through the phone is an exception .

it went on like that for months , wooseok carried away with the policy and getting comfortable with seungyoun . he also made a skinship schedule for both of them such as Sunday , they will hug each other for a minute , Monday , kiss each other for a minute and every kind of skinship for the next days , except sex of course .

wooseok usually think one minute is such a short time but got used to it whenever it comes to seungyoun , the latter always told him one minute is the longest time that the world had . whenever they meet , wooseok always want to say ' baby i miss you ' , talk about how bad or good his day is , yet both of them decide to not wasting the one minute for talking . just skinship .

wooseok shook his head as the flash from the start of his relationship with seungyoun . how hard it is for both of them til one day he almost give up on their relationship , yet seungyoun always there for him , even though not beside him but he always there . wooseok smiled at that .

beep .

my medicine <3
baby , as today is our first anniversary , can we give each other hug and say i love you non stop til that one fucking minute stop ? please ?

right , its their first anniversary  anyway  , wooseok chuckled and replied to seungyoun's text with ' sure ! ' . wooseok changed his clothe to a hoodie which obviously a gift from seungyoun when they started dating .

" oh my god , cho . we live in the same roof and i still don't get it why we only can see each other for one minute ? we even take turn to go to bathroom so we didn't bump to each other ! " wooseok whining , loudly just want to make sure seungyoun heard because seungyoun's room next to his room anyway .

" i guess we should kill our president then ? " seungyoun replied from the next room as wooseok laughed loudly .

wooseok step out from his room and knock on seungyoun's door .

" excuse me , mr. cho . your love is here and he can't wait to hug his husband so please open the door now ! " wooseok and his hight-pitched voice said . there's a sound of someone unlocked the door , before wooseok can greet the love of his life , seungyoun already hug the smaller in his arms tightly .

" aaaa i can't survive this shit oh my i hope they will change this stupid rule next year " seungyoun said as wooseok continue enjoying seungyoun's hug .

" yeah and anyway i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i appreciate you i appreciate you i adore you i adore i adore i adore you so please don't stop loving me , pleasee " wooseok mumbled as he still with his position . seungyoun's immediately soft at this side of his boyfriend , never fail to make him going crazy .

" im never gonna stop loving you , i mean , how ? i love you too okay and stop talking we only have 30 seconds left " wooseok zipped his mouth at that and tighten his arms around seungyoun's waist . he don't want to let go . he want to to stay like this forever . the world is too cruel for them . the world quietly  separate them .

10 seconds .

and wooseok would like to say something in 10 seconds .

9

" cho seungyoun "

8

" thank you always here for me "

7

" please remember i love you "

6

" i love you so much "

5

" please take a good rest "

4

" cho seungyoun "

3

" i will always remember your name "

2

" i love you !!! "

1

" i love you too " seungyoun whispered before they both push each other and walk to their bedroom as if nothing happened . wooseok lock his door before laid on his bed . sighed .

" kim wooseok call me now !!! " wooseok startled at the sudden yell from seungyoun , from his room as wooseok reach for his phone . as soon as wooseok call for seungyoun , the first thing he heard is sobs .

" yah ! you make me cry " wooseok softly chuckled at how cute his boyfriend sounds at the moment . 

" im sorry , a lil bit emotional because its our first anniversary"

they continue talking to each other through the phone til one of them fall asleep and its always wooseok because seungyoun will serenade him with his voice . nothing can stop them from being happy , unless that one minute rule .

-

kinda short hehe anyway i got this plot from ao3 , and different fandom which is nct and the ship is nomin so check it out !! im sorry i dont remember the tittle ://

ps : excuse my grammatical error lovelies <33

xxxx