Starstruck Chapter 31. Plans

Start from the beginning

With a subtle nod of her head, she began to reach out to the hem of her dress. She was serious about this. “Stop,” I guffawed. “Oh my God stop Glace I was just kidding.”

“I can’t believe I fell for that,” she muttered with a smile while I took the time to laugh at her.

“Sorry baby,” I chuckled. “It was the perfect opportunity.”

“I’ll get you for this,” she warned, moving to tickle me. I ran to the other side of the bathroom while Glace chased me. We were like children playing and screeching with delight, uncaring for anyone who could possibly hear us. It was nice to laugh again after weeks of going through so much.

“You have nowhere to run baby,” she said with a gleam in her eyes. She was right. My back was pressed to the wall.

“I won’t surrender,” I said, turning the faucet on to my left and cupping a small amount of water on my hands. Before she could react, I was already spraying her with water. To get back at me, she did the same move. We did it over and over while laughing hysterically until we heard someone knock on the door.

Glace gave me a look, straightening her dress, trying to appear serious as she opened the bathroom door. My mom, Henry, Patty, Tim, including Eris went inside and closed the door again. “We were looking all over for you,” mom said to Glace. She wasn’t scolding though and had a small smile on her lips. There was no doubt that she heard us laughing, plus Glace’s hair was dripping wet.

“Sorry Andrea,” Glace mumbled. “I just wanted to make Dulce happy before we go outside and get bombarded by the fans.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked, staring at Glace.

Eris joined the conversation. “Someone conveniently leaked out that today was your graduation.” She pointed to Glace and me. “Of course the fans and paparazzi are already gathered outside to have a piece of you. It’s already war out there.”

“B-but it was so quiet when we arrived. Only the guests and parents were here,” I said.

“That’s because we came early sweetie,” mom said. “And Violet here helped cover up the whole thing from the paparazzi.”

Eris waved her hand, blushing. “Please don’t call me that Andrea. I told you that everyone calls me Eris around here.”

“Violet,” Glace snickered.

“Shut up Frio,” Eris scowled. “Anyway, Kitty Galore and I came up with a plan.”

“Wait. Who exactly is Kitty Galore?” Henry asked. Tim raised his hand slowly with a sheepish expression.

“Now that we’re all up to speed,” Eris continued. “We have a plan to get you out of here without the fans or anyone else knowing. We’ll tell everyone that you’ll have a meet and greet. Sort of like a press conference. While everyone is focused on the front of the building, Pillow Princess will meet you with the getaway car out back.”