Wow

Lainey POV
"But Sam-"
He cut me off my kissing my lips
I was shocked at first since he only just found out I was cheating on him a week ago.
But it felt so right but so wrong to kiss him back. I knew something was up with him or he'd never ever do this, but I wasn't gonna stop him. I then pulled us in to the house and into my bed room...
( You know what happened next)
Sam POV
( Next morning)
I woke up next to Lainey and only just realized what I did but I didn't care. I only did it to make Y/n jealous and I hope it does.... but she has that Anthony/ player kid.
That Anthony kids gonna fuck her over, I know it.  It was 9 am and Lainey was still asleep so I decided to go home. I got dressed and kissed her head good bye and left. I got home around 9:30 and Gabbie, Lav, Rachel, and Y/n we're all in the kitchen. They all waved at me and Gabbie asked where I was, of course I wasn't gonna actually say where I was, so I just said I went on a run. But that's until Y/n and Rachel looked at my neck and saw the hickey I had... I looked at Y/n's face and it looked disappointed and sad all of the sudden. I don't know why because I don't think she would be jealous, even though I hope she would but she has Anthony she shouldn't....

A/n
HI GUYS
I'm so sorry I've been gone for so long and that this chapter is so short. But I will be trying to post regular and I want you guys to make predictions on want gonna happen, or about (SamandY/nshipname), or why Y/n had such a sad face

ANYWAYS LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️❤️❤️❤️