Chapter 7: Flooded

"That does not look good" Will said manoeuvring around the floating debris as they got closer to the ark Orca.

They quickly made their way to the Dark Orca, unfortunately the moon pool was jammed closed.

"Stand back!" Will exclaimed pulling the doors open by force.

The door opened with a big thud, the sudden opening made the pressure build up inside and pushed Will back into Fontaine.

"Are you okay Dad?" Fontaine asked shaking her head because of the collision.

"Yeah I'm fine, nothing serious" Will replied regaining his balance.

They climbed on board hoping they weren't detected, making as little sound as they could as they climbed out of their suits. Will however was reluctant to some out and stayed in the swamp knight glancing about the room.

"Why hello Nektons" a cold voice greeted them as they entered the room.

"Alpheus..." Ant said turning to face the man.

Alpheus was displaying a crooked smile.

"I knew you were vaguely in the area anyway maybe exactly 56 degrees south-west" Alpheus said glancing down at his watch.

"How did you..." Fontaine began her eyes widened realising those were there exact location.

"I've put a tracker on your friend Nereus there when we last met" he responded chuckling to himself.

"When did you meet him?" Ant asked interrupting Fontaine.

"Maybe a couple of days back, I don't really remember"

"What are you doing onboard the Dark Orca" Kaiko asked sternly looking around for any of the crew members, one were to be seen.

"Something that is none of your business Mrs Nekton" he replied coldly.

Will still in the swamp knight stood in front of his family blocking them from Alpheus.

"I wouldn't if I were you Mr Nekton" Alpheus said surprisingly calm with a smile.

"Why not" Will responded staring right at Alpheus.

"If the tube retracts, then this entire sub will flood. And as per my information the Dark Orca won't be able to handle that sort of pressure, I'm sure you'll be able to work out the rest"

Will reluctantly moved back scowling, he climbed out of the Swamp Knight.

"Good, now go with Proteus" Alpheus said pointing at the figure emerging from the corner.

"Proteus i see you are back with Alpheus' still as his henchman" Ant joked displaying a huge grin.

"I am not a henchman" He screamed annoyed of being called a henchman, he was a tutor not some stupid henchman.

"Proteus take them to that room" Alpheus interrupted their argument..

"*cough* henchman *cough*" Ant remarked holding his laughter.