043. JUNE 19, 2018

SOPHIA

The boys came with me to my hometown because it was my mom's birthday. They just didn't want to be without me for about a week.

"They don't know you did all that bad stuff, do they?" Abraxas asked as we talked about my family.

"My dad does, he doesn't care. I saw him kill someone and he told me all about it," I shrugged as we were walking down the sidewalk. It was a few years ago. I don't know who it was, but my dad was angry with him and when my dad's angry he doesn't stop.

All of a sudden I ran into Avery since he was in front of me.

"Av-"

"Blue's here with some chick," He said. He was the most upset about what happened besides me.

"Her parents and mine are kinda neighbors," I said causing all of them to look at me.

We continued walking to my house as Blue and the girl went into the house.

"Oh, what the fuck." I picked up the pace so I was now walking as fast as the guys normally do.

"Oooh, look at you go!" Abraxas said with a smile.

"Stop it!" He just giggled in response.

We went into my house to see my mom hugging Blue. Mom pulled away and smiled at me. Blue looked and her face drained of color as the guys came in. Tom grabbed my shoulders and started guiding me upstairs to my room. The four of us entered my room and sat/laid somewhere. We've been here for about a day now.

"Babe!" I whispered as I laid on Tom.

He hummed as he held my butt. I stuck my finger up and decided to text him.

"Stop being so fucking sneaky! If you wanna fuck all you have to do is say so!" Abraxas said quite loudly.

"Abraxas!" He smirked and looked around my room.

I looked at Tom who was already looking at me.

"Tonight." I nodded and snuggled into him.

I can't wait until we go home.

{an; I have no clue wtf this chapter is omg}