Lena saw scars all over his body though as if someone cuts him all the time and she saw two Zodiac signs on his chests and some tribal swirls tattoos on his fight waist. She never had the idea Darien was the tattoo type of person and she found it even sexier on him. But she couldn't stop looking at the scars on him and wonders where he could have gotten them. It worried her a little.

"Oh great, what do you want now?", he asked, sounding cold and Lena looked up at him, ready to say something back before she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath.

She reached in her bag and fold out a cream color folder a teacher gave her, "All your homework in here.”

He snatched it out her hands and began closing the door, but Lena put her hand on it when it was half way. He groaned and stepped back as she went in.

"I think we should talk.”

He turned around and walked towards his bedroom, "There is nothing to talk about, Sunshine.".

She followed him, "I think there is, Darien.” she said and when they were in his room, she placed her hand on his shoulder and turned him around, "What happened with you yesterday?".

"Ever heard of claustrophobia?”

"It looked more like an anxiety attack.” she said. "Look, Darien, I know what a person who has gone throw a lot in life looks like. You can talk to me-"

He shook his head slowly, "I don't know what you’re talking about.” he said.

"If you had family problem, I know how you can deal-"

"I had a normal family.” he said, turning around and walked over to his window. "One with a nice house, a white picketed fence, with a Labrador dog.” he said with sarcasm.

"I'm serious, Darien.” she said.

He snorted and turned around, "You wouldn't understand. A little princess like yourself never would.” he said, walking back up to her, angry.

"You don't know that.” she said softly and calm. "Just talk to me and I'll listen, maybe that's all you need right now is for someone to listen to you.”

He lowered his head down a little lower to her to say in her face without yelling or anything, but his voice was cold, "I don't need you.”

Lena was hurt, wishing he hadn't said that. Her eyes water up, wanting to cry. But she blinked them back, staying strong. "You need me more than you think you do.", she said, trying hard not to crack and break down crying. Before he could say something and tell her to leave, she reached up with shaky hands and placed her warms hands on his cheeks. He looked at her confused before she closed her eyes and leaned towards him, kissing him.

He jerked, but didn't move. She has been waiting so long to be kissed and she never expected for herself to be the one to kiss first. She thought about pulling back, but that would just lead to awkwardness but also she felt like her whole body was turning to butter and his lips were so soft.

He moved his lips first and she followed him. Of course she knew how to kiss, she just never experienced it before until now.

Excited explode in her, finally able to kiss Darien like how she wanted to since the moment she laid her eyes on him. She was glad he was her first kiss and she had the courage to kiss him first.

She felt his hands go on her waist and her arms went around his neck as they kissed slowly at first before he picked up the speed.

Before Lena could hold it back, she moaned in her throat. She blushed cause it kind of sounds like a purr a little and wolfish. Darien pulled back and looked at her confused. Her face grow hotter and wanted to punch herself once she goes in wolf form for doing that.

"So will you tell me?” she asked before he could ask her about it.

He thought about it before sighing, "When I was little, my father, he beat me and mom. One day when I was ten in the middle of winter, he crashed into a tree. My father died quickly, but my mom was rushed to the hospital, but when I got there, it was too late.” he said and Lena saw his eyes glass up, but he blinked them back. "She meant everything to him.”

Her heart went out to Darien and she felt so bad. She understand how much he could have loved his mother, she would be devastated if that happened to her and so young. She placed one of her hands on his cheek, "I'm sorry, Darien.”

He looked away from her, "It was a long time ago.”

"That doesn't matter.” she said. "It was only seven years ago, I can understand how you can still be hurt.", she said and she felt like there was more to the story, but she would press her luck right now, happy that Darien opened the much for already.

"I don't want to talk more about right now.” he said, looking down at her again.

"Okay.", she said. "Can I stay a little?”

He took a moment, considering if it he would want her here or not. "If you want.” he said and she smiled, laying her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

*

Darien wasn't sure what he was doing; he began wonder if he was stupid for opening up to this girl. A girl he didn't even know. Never have he once talked about it and wanted to cry before like that. And damn! Has he never kissed a girl before Lena before? It felt like--well, being high. Best way he could explain it, but he felt so calm and happy. Like it was right. His whole body felt light and he just wanted more.

Lena whole body felt so warm pressed up against him and she smelt like fruit.

His arms went around her waist, pulling her closer. He hasn't felt this kind of caring towards someone but his mother. There was just something that he couldn't help but feel something for this girl and it scared him to death.