Chapter 2

I finally woke up to Michael's hands shaking me.

"Wake up, wake up!" He said. God his accent was beautiful.

"What happened?" I said. 

"I don't know but you have a black eye, do you wanna come back to my place?" He asked quickly. I had to think for a moment. I just met this guy today and I was going to go to his house? No definitely not.

"Okay." I said reluctantly. 

Michael and I walked a long walk far from the school. I was starting to get nervous, I had never been to this part of town and I didn't know where he was taking me.

"Sorry for the long walk." Michael said turning into an apartment building. This wasn't a place I was exactly used to going to. I usually walked around Rich Bitch Gated Community: Where All The Rich Bitch Kids Live.

"It's okay." I mumbled as my legs got tired. I was still hesitating to think this was the right thing to do. Stranger. Strange apartment. It hardly seemed possible to even think of doing this.

We walked to the elevator and the ride seemed slow as we got to the top floor. 

"Wanna go to the roof?" He asked me. I just nodded and smiled. Oh my lord he was beautiful. He pulled me out of the elevator and toward a staircase that when you open the door, is just a ladder. He let me up first and only when I was halfway up did it occur to me why, I just continued going up the stairs feeling, again, the sensation of his green eyes on me. But not on me, on my butt. His eyes examining my butt, we finally got up the ladder.

Sorry this was really short. I'm just too lazy right now.