Alya sighed, "I do wish to know Serpent's identity too...." This made a certain (h/c) haired female jolted.

"Why do you want to know hers as well?" (Y/n) asked.

"I mean... she's so mysterious! Out of three superheroes, she never even use her powers! Like Ladybug has Lucky Charm, and Chat Noir has Cataclysm... but her? No one knows!"

"Now that I think about it, you're right... I never heard about her so much..." Marinette agreed. True, she never once saw Serpent use her own specialty. Is there any reason for  it?

Out of nowhere, the three of them were bumped with a man causing his stuff to fall to the floor. Except for the item that he managed to catch in time.

He sighed in relief, "It's not broken..."

Alya put both of her hands on her hips, "Uh, I'm okay too! Thanks for asking."

The man then stood up, picking up his stuff and approach to Marinette and the others. The man apologized and introduce himself as Alex's brother. He then walked away towards his father and tell him about his theory of the ancient stuff.

As they arrived at the exhibition, (Y/n) decided to change the topic, "Hey, Marinette... I'm curious about Ladybug that you found here. Where is it?"

"Yeah, girl... it's better worth my Ladyblog..." Alya added.

Marinette started to become panic. She glanced at her purse much to (Y/n)'s confusion. (Y/n) was about to see what did she look at but interrupt by Marinette pulling her and Alya to the wall that has symbols.

(Y/n)'s purse moved a little so (Y/n) look to see Shiro pointed at her at other place. (Y/n) decided to walk away slowly and going to where Shiro just showed at her.

"So, what do you want to show me Shiro?"

The white Kwami flew out of her purse, hiding at (Y/n)'s clothes instead.

"There! It's about the white snake miraculous holder during ancient time!" She pointed at the wall.

"Really?! Is there a miraculous holder of white snake during that time?"

"(Y/n)... You just question something that I just say... just look at it!" Shiro insisted.

Just like what Shiro said, there is the white snake miraculous holder. (Y/n) just saw the figure of the person. She could not even understand the symbol that was written much to her disappointment.

She was about to ask Shiro about it but then, she heard someone yelled, "Hey, you!"

She turned around to see... a Pharaoh?

"Oh great... the history just came back..." (Y/n) mumbled to herself. She ran to hide somewhere that no one could see her.

"Shiro, transforme me!"

After she transform into Serpent, she didn't just went out of her hide place. Instead, she observe the Pharaoh carefully. Knowing that he has multiple of powers so she can't attack carelessly. Thank goodness that she focus during history class.

Marinette on the other hand, transform into Ladybug appeared in front of the Pharaoh.

"You know that's considered stealing..." she started.

Pharaoh turned to his back to see Ladybug, "Actually I'm taking back what rightfully belongs to me!"

"Maybe if you're the real Pharaoh, which you're not!"

Meanwhile Alya, of course, would not miss the opportunity to stream a live video about the scene. Ladybug make a sign as to show that Alya should not be there only to be seen like she's waving to her. Serpent just mentally slapped.