Chapter 2 - the cold ones

Elena's POV....

as i wake to see to hunters standing in front of rebekah and i. one in the corner sitting on a chair spining a stake on it's finger and the other just standing there really creepily just think how creepy he looks i just start laughing.

"what's with you" the one standing there creepily

"sorry it use to be me who whould be standing in front of the vampire and now i can see it from the vampires perspective" i say and rebekah just rolled her eyes.

"great and hows that funny"

"it's not" rebekah starts to giggle

"there just being teenager's brother don't worry about is we just need them to bring us damon and enzo"

"so that's what you want i would be happy to get them for you because i hate them both"

"well then that's not good now is it's because i need you to be in love with him for the spell"they both get up and walk out the then lock it.

(0_0)

bella's pov.....

as we all walk down the road we start to see all this fog form in this one spot of the road. then we hear some one scream so we run to the noise and all the fog diserpeared and there was some one standing in the middle of the road holding there neck. there was blood runing down her arm the smell of the blood makes me want to attack her but i don't Carlisle.

"what happened" Carlisle said trying to stop the blood

"i don't know i was driving down the road and then i can't remember" said the girl

"edward can you look in her mind and find out what happend"

"yea shore"

"so any thing" i ask

"nother it's like theres a wall around the memory" then i look over at Carlisle who had a shocked lookon his face and also a sad look

"whats wrong" i ask

"i know what were dealing with"

"what is it"

"i'll be back" and he runs away

(aurthor notes: hey guys i'm going to change the story of elena around a bit where every thing happened in Carlisle time and instead of jeremy as her brother carisle is and i'll go into more detail later in the story now i'll let you get back to reading)

once the bleeding stopped alice toke the girl home and the rest of us went home and there was carlisle sitting on the lounge crying.

"what happend"esme said conforting her husbanded

"once alice gets back i'll tell you all together"he said wiping away his tears so as he said once alice got home we all sat down in the living room.

"what happened" emmet said

"well it all started with my sister in 1864" he stopped and a tear rolling down his cheek "one night my sister; she ditched family night to go to a party, then she got into some trouble with her boyfriend so my parents went to pick her up and they were all on the origonal wikery bridge then there was a flash flood and both my parents and my sister were wash of the bridge and a boy with dirty blond hair went into save them but my dad wouldn't let him be saved till elena was saved so the boy saved her but when he went back for my perants they were gone" then he stood up and walked over to one of the windows "then a few mounths later there was a new boy in town and my sister and him started to date then she found out that he was the one who saved her-------, then she met damon salvitore stefans brother and about one month later she found out that they were vampires but not our type, a type that burns in the sun and can eat human food as well, then about three years later and my sister went missing and they never found her or her body the salvitores went crazy because they both loved her and since i was now completely orphaned i got adopted by the new family in town the cullen and i have talked to any one in that town since and but i did get a letter from one of the salvitore brother say that they found her body it was killed by a vampire named klaus mikealson"