Popstar (Cedric x Reader)

A/N: You are Y/N Granger, Hermione's twin sister. You are a Muggle popstar. You were a student at Ilvermorny and now you're transferring to Hogwarts. Also if u guys want to see what I look like follow my Instagram account: @ggarcia165.Or you could comment that you want a face reveal over here: 👉 

Hermione's POV

"Isn't it great that you finally get to come to Hogwarts with me, N/N?", I asked hugging her arm.

"It is Hermy", Y/N said nodding. An earsplitting scream broke through the calmness in Diagon Alley. Y/N and I flinched. We turned around to find a group of girls screaming.

"Y/N Granger!!", They squealed. They ran over to Y/N shoving note pads and pens in her face. 

"Hey Hermy, I'll see you in Flourish and Blotts", Y/N said taking one of the note pads and pens. 

"Okay N/N", I said. She smiled and turned back to her fans. I shook my head and headed in the direction of Flourish and Blotts.

----Time Skip: 2 weeks later----

"And now that all of our 1st years have been sorted, let us sort our transfer from Ilvermorny", Professor McGonagall said, "Y/N Granger". The Great Hall erupted in a bunch of screams from fans, as my sister entered the Great Hall. She walked past the Gryffindor table and smiled at me. She playfully blew a kiss at Harry, Ron, and the twins who all squealed. Y/N's gaze then turned to the Hufflepuff table and landed on Cedric Diggory. Their eyes met and they both blushed lightly. I smirked as Y/N sat on the stool. 

"Hmm...you're a perfect match for any house. This is more difficult than Harry Potter's sorting". Harry flushed and sunk in his seat. I giggled and turned my attention back to Y/N's sorting. 

"Ahh, I see it now, you're very determined and you have a lot of nerve. Very stubborn".

"Gryffindor!!", the hat shouted. I cheered as my sister sat down next to me.

"We're in the same house N/N!", I cheered hugging her.

"Yeah", she said. I let go of her to find her looking at Cedric again. Cedric looked up and caught her looking. I expected her to blush and look away, but she blew a kiss in his direction. Cedric smiled and pretended to catch it. This is going to be interesting.

----Time Skip: 1 year later----

Y/N's POV

"Y/N, I can't believe you turned down a world tour for us!!", Ron said. I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't turn it down for you, Ronald", I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah Ron, she turned it down for Pretty-Boy Diggory", Fred said. I blushed lightly.

"I didn't turn it down for Ced", I said, "I turned it down for Quidditch".

"And Diggory", George added. I blushed harder but shrugged it off. A thud sounded behind me and a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. 

"You turned a tour down for me?", a voice asked. I glared up at Cedric.

"You were eavesdropping?", I demanded. 

"I mean I was climbing a tree so yeah", Cedric said. I huffed and turned away from him.

"Hey, Y/N, babe, I didn't mean to eavesdrop". I blushed lightly but didn't turn around.

"Babe? You two aren't dating", Harry stated.

"Not yet", Cedric said, "But soon". I turned around and push him.