Part 2

2017

Day 1
I was talking to Lydia about her midterm exams. They were pretty difficult and she seemed tired, for real. Her classmates were organizing some sort of party to get money for the homecoming ball. Joshua was approaching to us, and asked Lydia to give him the money so he could gave it to Ashley, the treasurer. He greeted me and I felt like my heart would come out of my chest.

Day 2
I went to Joshua's classroom because I needed my math book. Joshua was holding his girlfriend so tightly, and they looked fine. I greeted them and got out of there, my tears about to fall off of my face. I felt so guilty, because I already was in a relationship.

Day 3
Wow! This year got to finish so fast! Julian was too sweet and kind, and I was totally into him. Definitely the kind of relationship I wanted. I got over Joshua and I barely saw him this year. Guess is a new beginning. I saw him talking to his brother, Alex, and they greeted me. After that Alex went running to hug Veronica, the new girl who turned out to be his girlfriend. She is really pretty, and I must say, they do a great couple.

Day 4
It was Maia's birthday, and we went to the shopping mall with some friends. Then I talked to her, asking for some advice. I was having so many differences with Julian, I didn't know what was going on. And suddenly I saw Joshua and his girlfriend heading to the movie theater. Maia just laughed and told me "if they would just stop faking it".
Faking what? Junior's year must be as interesting as this one.