the Pearsons arrive to their new home

Y/n's POV

Tom was shaking me awake I woke up with a groan we get out of the car.

Then bethany said "and there's the pool see ya."

Then hanah says excitedly "we beat uncle nate oh yeah." And she laughs I giggle at the cuteness 'I wish I had a kid.' I thought to myself and wait for tom.

Then Tom's mom said "I got it Tom don't worry."

Then stu said "It's nice huh?"

Then Tom's mom said " yeah it really is. " Tom looks disappointed I walk up to him.

Turns around Then Tom said "hope there was a discount for booking us in the most boring spot in the whole country."

I rub his back and whispered in his ear "let's go pick out a room." He nods and follows you until his dad said.

Then stu said "come on, we're only a hoister  a dusonson fishing sopts."

Then Tom said "are we near a time machine so we can go back five years when they thought fishing was cool."

Then stu said "hey I bought us all side stop reels antiretroviral technology."

Then tom said "lame." We walk inside and Tom looks even more disappointed and said "so, lame." We go up the stairs and we pick the room we're gonna be sleeping in we put our stuff down and we hear something from outside we go to the window I already hate Jake we're going to be moved I know it.

Stu's POV

Nate got here.

Then jake said "nice landing nate."

Then Nate said "told you I could fish tell this thing."

Then I said "nice try nate you just missed my kids and Y/n."

Then my mom said "but he did almost give your mother a heart attack again."

Then Hanah said "nana! nana!"

My mom hugged her and said "yes sweetheart o got you a little treat."

Then hanah said "you did!"

My mom the said "yes I did here you go. "

Then hanah said "thank you."

Then my mom said "it's so good to see you."

Lee's twin brother then said "hey we're here."

Then nate said "well one of the Pearson brothers came to party."

Then I said "are those even legal here."

Then Jake said "no." They laugh.