However, I failed at coming with something sensibly romantic. Finally, I presented her with my full blown grin. "Agar seven years wait karta, apni married life boring nahi ho jaati?"

 "Agar seven years wait karta, apni married life boring nahi ho jaati?"

My carefree whistling came to a sudden halt as and when I slammed the car door after entering it. "Fucking hell, you scared me!" 

Diva Singhal raised an eyebrow, leaning back comfortably in her seat. "Where are you going?"

I adjusted my collar, looking back at her. "Tum yaha ghusi kaise?"

The seventeen year old sister of my fiance shrugged, producing a spare key from her purse. "Didi ko tumhi ne diya thha na? Bewakoof ho tum."

The Singhal sisters loved calling me that, it had almost become a part of the itinerary greeting. "Tumhe tumhare behen ke Bachelorette me hona chahiye na?" 

Pointing to the sash labelled Hashtag Bridesmaid, she spoke, "You can drop me there on the way. I've got a dare for you."

"I think I am a bit old for games of that kind," I chuckled, but shut myself up when I glanced at her. The passive-aggressive glare trait must have been hereditary in the Singhal family, but if I thought Tanya's glare gave me chills, her sister's was ready to slit my throat. Twisting the key in the ignition, I started driving. Her destination was five minutes from my hotel, so I planned on dropping her as quickly as possible. I was already running late for my Bachelor party.

Clearing my throat, I addressed her. "What are the stakes?"

Her glare slowly turned to a smirk. "I won't brainwash my sister into running away from this wedding."

"Why would she even want to run away from me?" I looked at her quizzically, steering the car into a left turn. "I love her, she loves me... it's quite sorted."

She shrugged nonchalantly. "Where is your Bachelor party?"

"Is that the dare? That I let you come with me?"

"You wish," she smirked to herself. Tanya's Bachelorette was being held at a bar, another turn and her sister would be gone. I couldn't wait to attend my Bachelors.

"Fir kya hai?"

She waited until I stopped my car outside the restro-bar. "Don't go to your Bachelor Party."

My phone started vibrating in my pocket when she stepped out of the car. I fished it out, ignoring it when Farhan's icon flashed on the screen. Unsure about what I heard, I rolled down the windows and asked again. "Kya?"

"Don't attend your Bachelor Party," she spoke slowly this time. "My sister might trust you, but I don't."

I looked at her perplexed, "Wait, that's not fair!"

She swore under her breath. "That's why it is called a dare, and not a contract," she explained. "Spend the night anyway you want, just don't go to that bachelor party. Didi ko iske baremein sab pata hai, so if your honeymoon is all about all war and no play, you can give the credits to me. Good luck, jiju!"

"But-"

But she was already gone. Cursing out loud, I pulled out of the driveway of the bar and put Farhan's voice messages on speaker, whilst keeping on driving to my bachelors. I was not completing that stupid dare of Diva. Moreover, there possibly won't be a way for her to know whether I attended or not. After all, what happens in a Bachelors' party, stays in a Bachelor's party.

"Where the fuck are you man?" He sounded frustrated. "We've been waiting for you here for more than two hours! And oh, heads up. Arvika Deewan is here too. I did not invite her, but I'm guessing you did."

I parked my car on the side of the road. So the dare was a planned one. I had made sure that Arvika and Ishita socialised with Tanya. Arvika was supposed to be at Tanya's bachelorette, not mine. Smart, they were playing it smart.

Spend the night anyway you want, just don't go to that bachelor party.

Smiling to myself, I started drafting a message. There were only five idiots out there I wanted to spend my last free night with, anyways.

_____

Namoshtaii!

I'm extremely sorry for another late update. For the last two weeks, I had my preliminary exams, which I needed to clear if I wished to get fifteen days holiday. I think every author's note of mine in this book just iterates over how much college sucks, so I am gonna skip that entire explanation.

Soooo I released the official song for Dil Dhadakta Hai on my Instagram IGTV, and if you haven't heard it yet, do check it out! The link to my Instagram is in my bio. If you've already heard the song, thank you so much. I really really really hope you liked it :)

How excited are you guys for the Wattpad India Awards? Have you entered your works? The first shortlist comes out on the twelfth of December, I'm pretty nervous. 

One more chapter to go guys, are you ready to let go of the DJH characters? I'm bracing myself, pretty sure I might cry. 

Anyways, read, vote, comment and promote!

~chaashnee