Back to the Sand

Začať od začiatku

No one spoke another word as the three guards held up their swords and Perseus his trident. What looked like the lead guard based on the extra bit of uniform attacked first. He swung his sword at the head of Perseus as one of the other guards tried stabbing his sword in Perseus' chest. Perseus stabbed his trident into the ground which responded with shaking as the last guard fell to the ground before he could do anything.

Perseus ducked as the lead guards sword hit the middle of the trident that stuck in the ground. Perseus then rolled forward to avoid the other sword and when he did he pulled guard 3, the one on the ground out of its sheath. He bashed the hilt agaist guard 3s head which caused him to stay on the ground. He jumped up from the ground and threw the sword at guard 1, the lead guard. The guard just barely dodged it and it still caused him to stumble onto the ground.

They were clearly not the most high up guards or maybe they were just something like a squad as they were not the highly trained. Perseus let his trident fly into his hand as he summoned the wind to push the sword in the direction of guard 2. Guard 2 didn't see it till the last moment as he wasn't able to move in time and the sword found itself in the leg of the guard. The guard fell to the ground as he gave a cry of pain. Perseus struck the trident down on the right arm of guard 1, he did it more of as revenge than out of necessity.

He struck the heads of both guards as he gave a sigh enjoying what was a light workout for him. He looked around for Isis and found her hugging Horus who had a bit of red on his cheeks. Perseus chuckled and they both seemed to have heard him as Isis pulled out of the hug to look at him. Horus gave a happy sigh as his mother stopped squeezing him to death. Isis just stared at Perseus for a moment before she pulled him into a hug that simply said that it was nice to see him again. She looked in his eyes when she pulled away from him "Thank you" Isis said which caused Perseus to smile.

With the King of Sparta

In the home of the believed greatest mortal greek warriors sat their King who still thought about the god that who had led the escape of a group of prisoners. His mother had long since given up on trying to tell him it was unimportant as he in her words was just as stubborn as his father. Suddenly a thought went through him like a spear would, what if Aegeus had never been mortal but a god. He had died at the same battle that King Leonidas, the father of Pleistarchus. His brain worked as theories swirled in his head until finally he stood, somewhat startling the guards at the side of the thorne. "Find me anything you can on the god that took our things from us" he spoke for the first time in the voice that reminded many of his father.

Meanwhile Perseus had brought them to the closest town which was small and didn't have much, but it was enough for Isis, Horus, and Perseus. They were not planning on staying more than a couple of days and hoped to grab some supplies before heading out. Perseus had gone to ask discreetly about what the mortals thought was going on since the weather had been weird for the mortals to think that one of the gods was upset.

Apparently they thought it was a sign of bad and evil that was coming and in a way they were very right. After they had spent the night there they were back on the road and heading to a place where Perseus could train Horus. They had settled on a small piece of land in the Red Sea that only a god could find. Right now they were a little to the right of the Nile River if you looked off a map.

2 weeks later

Isis let out a sigh as they approached the Red Sea even though she wasn't sure how Perseus planned on getting them to the island. Horus held his mom's hand as he appeared to have grown again and now looked around 13. Perseus looked back at them and turned to Isis "Can you use your magic to make a boat?" Perseus asked her as she looked at the water then back at Perseus and nodded.

She whispered a word that Perseus couldn't understand as it wasnt standard Egpytian and a picture appeared in mid air. It was a bluish color and glowed brightly and all the sudden a boat popped into existence. Perseus stayed quiet even when he thought to himself 'I've got to learn how to do that' but outside he just walked up to it and held it steady as Isis and Horus got in.

"Ready" he asked them and received two nods which caused him to use his control over water. The boat followed the current that Perseus made as well as the wind blowing the sail also made by Perseus. Horus had let go of Isis and was looking around for the island, until finally Horus let out a loud "Over there" and Isis turned to the island. She took one look at it and frowned 'Perseus didn't tell me it was going to be this big.' It was quite big as when they were still a decent amount away from the island it still covered as long as their eyesight could see.

Well except for Horus who had the vision of a falcon and Perseus had a feeling he would one day also wear a falcon head. Perseus shook his head as it wandered onto the fact that it had started to seem that the true version of Kings or Pharaohs in Egypt had the head of a falcon. While Ra did have three forms Perseus saw the one with the falcon head as the one he is most seen with and the one that he usually was when he was still King.

As they hit shore Horus burst off the boat with Isis coming after him, Perseus just chuckled to himself when Isis grabbed the wrist of Horus and scolded him for running away in an area he was not familiar with. Perseus got off the boat and was going to ask how you get rid of it when it vanished in thin air. 'How convenient' thought Perseus as he had a look around, while yes Perseus had known about this island it was only because at the palace he had overheard it from one of the Nile Gods, Hapi he thought his name was.

The island was very green with a forest behind the beach and in the distance Perseus saw a decent sized mountain. Perseus thought about how the mountain would help Perseus with building up endurance and how just like that one Sis something guy Horus could, when strong enough push up a rock only it would suddenly go down and it wasn't a punishment.

In case you're curious, I looked it up and the guys name is Sisyphus. I will most likely skip a couple of years since I would just be writing Perseus train Horus and I doubt anyone really wants to read that. Anyway, thanks for reading and have a great rest of your day.