el sucked in a harsh breath when his thin lips fell against her neck. "um, what about henry and grace? are they not home?"

"they're staying at the nanny's. we're alone, babe," he explained, placing soft kisses against her skin. el squeezed her eyes shut, fighting the urge to make up some lie about having to be home.

the girl combed her fingers into his hair, mentally criticizing how short his locks were. she preferred running her fingers through lengthy, dark curls in times of passion -- though to be fair, she wasn't feeling a whole lot of passion.

she gulped, "o-okay."

"should we go upstairs?" he asked, already pulling her up. she meekly nodded and he began to pull her out of the luxurious room, tugging her in the direction of the dramatically winding staircase.

it wasn't long after they made it to his bedroom that they had discarded their clothes, only left to their undergarments. el had her back to his pillows as he placed soft pecks along her jaw.

it wasn't her preferred pace, but she was assuming she was his first time. she couldn't expect him to go at the same pace she went when losing her virginity. in mike's defense, he didn't know he took her virginity.

she willingly let her mind drift back to the unforgettable night.

mike was sleeping over at will's one weeknight, but he woke up around 3 am. he knew he wouldn't be able to fall back asleep unless he got rid of the displeasing plaque-sensation on his teeth he had acquired from his sleep. el had lost track of time during her obsessive studies was in the bathroom to wash her face and prepare for bed. 

they had only touched each other of a small handful of occasions before. but when mike opened the door to el and will's bathroom to find her in a see-through nightie, bent over the sink as she rummaged for some product she needed, going back to sleep was the last thing on his horny, teenage mind. 

he shut the door to will's room behind him, locking it despite knowing how dead his friend seemed when he was asleep. he didn't waste much time before moving to stand behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist. 

their eyes were locked in the mirror. he slowly moved his large hands beneath the thin fabric of her short gown to snake upward, soon shamelessly cupping her braless breasts. a gasp tumbled from her lips when he gently squeezed her chest. 

she felt something hard pressing against her lower back and she rubbed herself against it, making her intentions somewhat known. "my room, now," she whispered to him, still watching his reflection. 

daniel's cold hands pulled down her bra straps, not even bothering to unclasp it like most guys would. it was odd having his mouth on her chest. he kind of just drug his lips across, not really providing them much attention.

"god, you're so fucking perfect," mike whispered once her nightie had fully made its way off her slim body. his hungry lips began defiling her perky mounds with soft kisses, leaving a wet trail in his wake. his tongue swirled around her nipple just before he would suck the pigmented skin, making her cover her mouth to conceal her breathy moans. he peppered her breast with one last kiss before moving to the other, sure to give it the same amount of love as the other.

his unsteady hands descended to her underwear and he eagerly pulled when down, accidentally scratching her thigh in the process. she hissed at the pain, but he must've thought it was out of... pleasure? he smirked and proceeded to slingshot them upward. el fought the pressing need to roll her eyes.

el sat up a little, wanting to get this over with as soon as possible. oddly enough, she wasn't in the mood. to speed things along, she reached for her boyfriend's boxers, trying to tug them down but he swatted her hand away.