𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙉𝙉𝘼'𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑!

the car journey home was awkwardly quiet.

my dads mood seemed to change as soon as we left, but i tried not to pay him any mind as he kept exaggerating his sighs every time i made a noise. my dad was weird like that, yet i was confused as to what made him so agitated.

"uhm. whats wrong?" i tried, side eyeing him to see his reaction.

he kept his eyes on the road and muttered, "i'm thinking, vienna. i don't know if i should send you back to passaic valley, what if you get mixed into the wrong crowd again? maybe an all girls school would be the best option?"

my eyes widened, and i twisted round in my seat to fully face him, my mouth open in shock. what the fuck? did he actually just suggest that?

"an all girls school?" i spat in disgust. "no, that just wouldn't happen. you sent me off to juvie, but you can't send me to an all girls school. i'll be fine at passaic valley, god. besides, the only all girls school nearby is literally known for the weird male staff." scoffing, i cross my arms over my chest.

"vienna." he started, his tone low as if warning me. "lets not start this again. remember, i have the power. but, if you're truly against the idea of an all girls school, i guess you can go back to passaic valley." sighing, he gives me a curt smile, before focusing back on the road. "i know you miss your friends."

—————

the sun was going down by the time we were in little falls, and i felt a little emotional as we passed places i hadn't seen in a year. we drove by kairi's house, a smile making its way onto my face as all the memories suddenly refreshed in my head.

i hadn't spoken with any of the boys in a year as only family were allowed to visit us and they were very strict when it came to technology, meaning i was cut off from my close friends.

i was scared that as soon as i reunited with them, they would be completely different people. but i could only hope that things would be the way they were before.

but i also knew that deep down, i would struggle to face mattia.

every time he crossed my mind, guilt engulfed my body. the way i broke up with him was awful, and i grimaced at the thought of it.

"dads sending me to juvie lol. idk how long for. so that means im breaking up wit u. sorry. leaving first thing tomorrow, i cant say goodbyes. ur probs not awake. ily peace out homeboy✌🏼."

i remember being faded as fuck as i wrote that. god i bet he hates me, i bet the boys hate me too.

my dad pulled up to our house and i quickly jumped out the car, running to the trunk to pull my luggage out. dragging it to the door, i waited for my dad to come with the key.

stepping inside, i looked around. minor changes had been made to the house, pictures had been taken down and replaced with new ones. my eyes landed on a rather big one, a picture of my dad and some blonde football-mom looking lady.

"wait, hollup." i paused. "who is that?" turning round to my dad, i pointed at the picture.

he smiled happily, "that vienna, is your step-mom, karen." as he said this, a woman stepped from out the kitchen, and smiled at me.

"vienna, baby!! i've missed you!" she screeched, running towards me and engulfing me in a hug, her strong perfume invading my nose. my arms stayed by my sides, not returning the hug she was giving me. i didn't know who the fuck this woman was. she soon noticed this, and dropped her arms from around me.

"jesus christ." i muttered before stomping up the stairs.

—————

when i got to my bedroom, the first thing i did was jump onto my bed. i decided to turn my phone on after it was off for a whole year. it needed updating, and after waiting at least one hour for it to finish, it was ready to be used again.

notifications came pouring through, and i let out a shriek of frustration as they just wouldn't stop coming. despite this, a few particular messages caught my eye.

36 weeks ago
mattia🤱🏻
vienna i miss u so much. fuck u for getting sent away. i told myself i wasnt gunna do this but fuck it idfc

23 weeks ago
mattia🤱🏻
theres a new girl in school. shes cute ig and everyone is telling me to make her my girl. she doesnt compare to you, nobody does

14 weeks ago
mattia🤱🏻
we're like a thing now but not exclusive. but i still cant get over u, vi. i miss u so much its stupid. i feel like such an idiot for being so obsessed with u.

7 weeks ago
mattia🤱🏻
ur home soon and idk how to feel. i cant just leave this girl but tbh shes mad petty. always in drama and causing it. shes ok tho. vi, it hurt when u left. i know u didnt want to get sent away, but i think we both know u couldve prevented it. if u really cared about me and loved me like u would say u did, why didnt u try to change. not even a lot, just a little, just so that u didnt get into too much trouble. idk man. ik u struggled. im just questioning ur tru intentions with me. idk this is the only place im getting my true feelings out. ill always love u, but idk if its meant to b..

1 week ago
mattia🤱🏻
shes my girl now. see u soon homie.

fuck.

—————

a/n LMAOOOO f in the chat for vienna. she really thought she'd come home amd get her mans back😭😭😭

this is probably the worst piece of writing ive ever written in my life OOP-