𝐈. safiya parker

FULL NAME —safiya caroline parker

FULL NAME —
safiya caroline parker

NICKNAMES —
saf

AGE —
seventeen

BIRTHDAY —
january 7th

ZODIAC SIGN —
capricorn

SEXUALITY —
lesbian

FACECLAIM —
madelaine petsch

BIRTHPLACE —
memphis, tennessee

PERSONALITY —
very tough and strong, mentally and physically. always seems annoyed. comes off aggressive. brutally honest. 'bitchy' attitude. book smart and has lots of common sense. defensive.

BACKSTORY —
safiya grew up a military brat. she was always moving around the country so she never really got the chance to make best friends. her mom was always away fighting for their country, leaving her with her dad most of the time. her mom ran a tight ship when she was home though. her dad also ran a pretty tight ship when her mom wasn't home. it made saf very disciplined. it can be a lonely life moving around all the time though. it got to the point where safiya didn't even try and make friends anymore for she knew she would leave them anyway. she didn't even bother trying to remember people's names. it caused her to shut people out and act coldly towards them.

LIKES —
softball, yellow, forests, traveling, family, red, math, sunshine, and disney movies.

DISLIKES —
cheesy romance movies, laziness, gossip, purple, ignorance, and taylor swift.

PHOBIAS —
becoming a disappointment, dogs, and spiders.

STRENGTHS —
being able to endure a lot mentally and physically, protective of the ones she loves, and intelligence.

WEAKNESSES —
being harsh, bottling up her emotions, and not trusting others.

FAMILY —
hudson parker ( dad )
addison parker ( mom )
xavier parker ( brother )
miles parker ( brother )
theo parker ( brother )
wyatt parker ( brother )

EXTRA —
she was attacked at a young age by a big dog, which made her develop a severe fear of them.
&&
she catches for her high school softball team.