In the kitchen their was a little sticky note taped on the fridge.

Hey Izuku I know it's been awhile since we've last seen each other but I am going out today I probably won't be home for a few days. I noticed you weren't home probably getting some groceries. Bye.

-Mom

'No love Mom? Even my mom writes that down. What does she mean it's been awhile?' I'm very confused at the
note and go to throw it out in the trash. What surprises me is the plenty of other sticky notes all relating the same message of I'm going out or see you later. Has he really been left alone this whole time. Rage starts bubbling inside of me. I'm feeling a little angry that she would abandon her kid like that. I was also relieved that Auntie Inko was not being an idiot and not realizing her sons pain, but just being more unaware of what's happening with her son. I sigh and start cleaning every where I could reach. I wiped down the counter dusted off the cupboards and colour coded the food in the fridge. In the living room I wiped down the television and vacuumed. By now it's been around 1h. It's around 4 in the morning and Deku should be waking up in an hour or 2. So I pop upstairs just to chill in Deku's room until he wakes up.

I slowly push open the door to see a lump rolling around the bed flailing everywhere. The faint cries bouncing off the walls. I rush to his side to see a frown on his face, his hair plastered to his face by sweat.

"Hey Deku, Deku wake up, Yo Deku." I start shaking him lightly whispering to not startle him awake.

" Please no... stop... get off... no don't! Please don't..." Tears start trickling down his face. As he start flailing even more. 'Shit he's by gonna injure himself.'

"Deku wake the fuck up. IZUKU I SWEAR TO GOS WAKE UP!" I start shaking him really hard. 'Why the fuck won't he wake up'

A loud gasp could be heard across the room as the little green angel wakes up in a panic. His eyes searching the room for something me not knowing what. I slowly reach out my hand towards him. His eyes meet my eyes then trails down my hand. He instantly flinches fast falling back off the bed, backing up into the wall before curling into a fetal position and starting to cry.

"I'm sorry... Please don't hurt me... I'm so-y." His muffled words through his cries as his body I still shaking.

"Izuku it's me Kacchan you're ok. It's just me shhh." I crouch down and slowly start crawling my way towards him hoping to not startle the boy.

"I'm s-ry... pl-se n..."

" Shhhh it's me Kacchan it's just me. You're ok, everything's ok. You're safe." By now I'm right infront of him. Choosing not to touch him without him fully acknowledging me.

"Deku I'm gonna touch you ok?" His body shifts and he turns his face to look at me. His eyes were red and puffy from crying but still those green irises bore through.

"Ka-ka-Kacchan?" His voice was quiet nothing but a whisper on the wind.

"Yeah it's me, Kacchan, you know your favorite Freund Kacchan." I place my hand on him as he flinches when I make contact. He soon later leans into my hand seeking much needed comfort.

I pull him into a hug feeling his tears stain my shirt. He just shakes and leans into my touch.

"It's ok angel I got you, you're ok now." I don't k ow how long I was holding him whispering sweet nothings into his ear, if anyone caught me doing this I would never be able to live it down.

As he slowly slowed down crying and his cries turned into light sniffles he looked back up at me.

"Why are you here?" His yes filled with so much pain and his voice filled with so much sorrow. His usual go happy attitude completely buried.

"Well you know.. I kinda.. well um.. Ifoundyougettingrapedinthealley." Shit that was harsher then I meant it to be. The green hired bot stared at me for a bit slowly processing what I said.

"You must think I'm disgusting. I'm such a freak." The waterworks started up again. "I feel so dirty. Don't touch me!" He was trying to push me off but his attempts were futile, as he was pushing really weakly and I had not intentions of letting go anytime soon.

After awhile he gave up on pushing my chest and started lightly punching it. I was not backing down though especially when he needs this. He soon gave up on punching me to. As his tears started slowing down I decided to ask him the question.

"How did you get those injuries " fear and pain instantly clouded his eyes his body froze and went rigid in my arms. He zoned out of the world for a good few minutes before finally zoning back in.

"You kn-know th-he dddude did it-t." Obviously that was some stupid lie he came up with. I already know that the dude wasn't armed.

"Bullshit now that you've lied tell me what actually happened."

"I-It's true."

"Bullshit tell me."

"No?"

"What the fuck do you mean no?"

"I can't tell you, I'm not going to tell you."

"Tell me."

"no "

"TELL ME."

"NO"

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD TELL ME."

"IT WAS BULLIES ALRIGHT? It was bullies."

"Bullies?"

"Yeah bullies, people at our old school."

"What do you m-"

" Do you know how much torture I went through at school, how afraid I was to wake up in the morning?"

"I know I did some stuff but-"

"You weren't the problem. You were a saint compared to the others. Do you know what it's like to have boiling hot water poured on you? To be beat up so bad that they would break ribs and other bones? To have people carve mean and hurtful words onto you? For someone to honestly just like your skin on fire? You were blind to what was happening to me you are blind to what is happening to me. Every lunch I would go to the same place, for them to call me names and beat me up. Why? Because I was quirkless because I was weak. Every time after school they would spend their time doing whatever they felt fit."

"Izuku I'm so sorry."

"I had nobody, I have nobody. It would be 2 to 3 hours after school when I would get home. No one ever worried no one there to greet me. My only form of comfort were sticky notes placed somewhere."

" You could of came to me, instead of resorting to you know those." I point at the scars that cover his arms the self-inflicted scars.

"Get out." His eyes suddenly changed  from being sad and scared to being angry really angry.

"What?"

"I said get out."

"No I'm not leaving."

" You could of talked to me. Cowpoop, you were tormenting me too you were hurting me. Sure you weren't the worst but you still did it. So I know ask you to GET OUT." His voice was shaking I could tell he was on the verge of breaking down. Does he honestly think I'm going to leave him when he's in this state?

"No you need someone."

"I need you to leave." He grabs my arm and yanks me downstairs.

"Deku stop." He swings the front door open and shoves me outside.

"Leave me." He slams the door in my face. I finally snap our of whatever trance he put me in. The words he said finally registering in my mind. 'He was bullies that badly? I thought it was only me.'

My hand reached towards the door knob thinking of opening the door but my idea was cut off by the loud muffled sobbing behind the door.

"I'm sorry Izuku." I whisper before turning away from the door, to go home and get ready for school.

Word count: 2328

Sorry it took me so long to put out another chapter