Living with the 6 man whores... Great!

*New story of mine... feedback welcome, but no nasty comments plz :)

           “Ewwwww!” I shrieked.

            Instantly, 6 guys appeared in the doorway of the bathroom, looking concerned. They started laughing once they saw what I was holding that had me so freaked out.

            What the hell is this?” I demanded even though I knew exactly knew what it was. A used condom.

            “A condom, ever seen one?” Jeremiah Foster joked. I rolled my eyes.

            “No shit, Sherlock,” I said, glaring at him. “Who’s is this?”

            “That would be mine,” Zeke said, smirking. I gagged.

            “Why the heck is it on the shower floor?” I demanded. He had a grin on his face.

            “Alexis wanted sex in the shower,” he said with a shrug. My eyes widened. Gross!

            “You’re so sick! Throw away your stuff,” I said.

            “Yeah dude. You’ve scarred my virgin sister,” my brother, Hudson, said. I rolled my eyes.

            I can’t believe I’ve survived 2 full years living with these goons. I’ve had to since Hudson was now my legal guardian. When I was 15, my parents both died in a tragic car crash. Ever since then, Hudson, who was 20 at the time, took me in and replaced my parents as my guardian.

            My parents were pretty rich, so they left all their fortune to us. That’s how Hudson got this big house. 2 years ago, my brother’s asses of best friends moved in with us.

            I’m 18 now, a legal adult, but I don’t make enough money to move out, and plus, I’m still in school. That’s the only reason I’m still here. If I had the choice, I wouldn’t be. There are many reasons why. This incident would be an example. Things like used condoms always appeared somewhere around the house. All the guys were man whores, my brother included. They slept with different girls like every other day. Hudson also has a book of all the girls he has screwed. Most of them were virgins before he got to them. Or so he tells me.

            What’s worse is that there are 6 of them, my brother included. Noah, Jeremiah, Zeke, Colin, Ryder, and of course, my brother.

            Noah Reeves is probably the one that isn’t that bad out of them all. He’s actually pretty picky about the girls he sleeps with. Also, he doesn’t take his girls home. He’s either at the girl’s home or some place else. He has blonde hair and green eyes. I don’t have much of a problem with him since he’s pretty silent, pretty much keeping to himself most of the time.

            Jeremiah Foster. There are seriously no words to explain him. But good for nothing ass comes pretty close. He’s the worst, and the youngest. Unlike the others, who are 4 or 5 years older than me, he’s only 3 years older. Apparently, he skipped 1st grade, but I can’t see it. I’d say he was about as dumb as a sack of potatoes, but then that would be an insult to the sack of potatoes. I think the reason why he annoys me the most is because I’ve known him all my life. He actually used to be my friend before he met my brother and became an utter ass. He has dark brown hair and blue eyes. Don’t let the looks fool you. He’s the spawn of Satan himself!

            Zeke Churchill is my ‘brother’. Truth be told, he’s actually not since Hudson is only my brother, but he’s the one that sticks up for me. Even if he really is a man whore, he always has my back. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He’s probably the nicest one of them all.  But then again, he’s almost as bad as Jeremiah.

            Colin Gordon gets mistaken to be my brother a lot of times. He has the same blonde hair and blue eyes me and brother has. Colin is a druggie, or at least he used to be until my brother and the other guys forced him out of it before he moved into the house. They may all be man whores, but drugs are something that just crosses the line.  So I suppose he’s been clean for the past 2 years, but you can never know, so I keep away from him. Who knows, he could somehow force or tempt me into using drugs, and I’m just not like that.

            Ryder Winston is the son of entrepreneur, Dirk Winston. Which means, not only is Ryder a man whore, he’s also kind of arrogant in that he thinks he can get away with everything. Next to Jeremiah, he’s the next worst. He has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Out of all the guys, I think Ryder is the closest to my brother. I mean, they’ve been friends for a pretty long time. I’m pretty sure Ryder has some kind of book of the girls he screwed too.

            Hudson Turner, my brother. He’s 5 years older than me, and all I have left. I know that sometimes I seem to pretty much hate his guts, but in the end, since my parents are gone, he’s my only family. Like me, he has blonde hair and blue eyes. When we were younger, for some reason, I had light brown hair so no one believed Hudson and I were actually siblings. Again, I love him to death, I do, but sometimes, I was nothing more than to just send him to the hell he came from.

            And then out of all these guys, there’s me. Avery. I’m 18 right now, as I’ve mentioned. People, namely my best friends, claim I’m lucky to have 6 guys right within my grasp. I beg to differ. For one, one of the guys is my brother, so that’s weird. For another, these guys annoy the heck out of me and I pretty much hate them most of the time. And no, it’s not one of those ‘I hate you so much, I love you’ kinds of incidents. I wish. That would be much easier on me. I just can’t see myself with someone who only looks to get into my pants. Someone who doesn’t want commitment and in it for the long run. Call me naïve and wishful for even hoping there’d be a guy who would want me for me and not my body, but that’s what I want. It’s what I need. I don’t need drama, and living with 6 man whores is already the drama I need for a life time.